• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting bloodwork done tomorrow, and one of the things they're testing is my glucose, insulin, etc. levels to see whether or not I have diabetes, since it runs in my family, and I'm very overweight.

I'm... really afraid that I do.
Easier said than done but try not to worry, you never know what could happen and there may be no reason to be afraid. I'll be hoping everything goes well for you. :)

I hope everything goes well, good luck tomorrow. :)

Easier said than done but try not to worry, you never know what could happen and there may be no reason to be afraid. I'll be hoping everything goes well for you. :)

Y'all are really sweet! Thanks so much. It's probably lame, but it really means a lot to me to know that someone's wishing well. So... thanks haha.

My boyfriend wants me to move in with him. But I'd have to move across the country basically. He said it wasn't a make or break, but it sorta feels like it. But I can't leave my family. I can't decide what I want to do. If I stay with my family, I basically won't go anywhere. But with him? He'll motivate me to do better for myself. The thing is, my mom has guardianship over my daughter, and if I leave, I'd have to leave her behind until I'm able to take care of her on my own. Meaning a full time job, with insurance etc. But I'm worried that if I do that, my mom would make it hell for me to get my daughter back.

I'm taking my HESI exam for a competitive nursing program tomorrow morning. I've been preparing and cramming ridiculously all month, but I need at least a 90 in each section, which means I can only miss 2 per section.

This is just such a big deal, and I'm starting to get really nervous. And then I get nervous for getting nervous. And it's just a vicious circle...

I'm taking my HESI exam for a competitive nursing program tomorrow morning. I've been preparing and cramming ridiculously all month, but I need at least a 90 in each section, which means I can only miss 2 per section.

This is just such a big deal, and I'm starting to get really nervous. And then I get nervous for getting nervous. And it's just a vicious circle...

Good luck!! Try to remain as calm as possible throughout the test; if you get anxious during it, take as long a break as you can afford to get your mind back in order, and then go at it again.

I'm sure you'll do great. :)

I haven't even seen Frozen and I can't stop thinking about "do you want to build a snowman"

I haven't even seen Frozen and I can't stop thinking about "do you want to build a snowman"

Hey Zane,

Waannnna build a snow man?!

do_you_wanna_build_a_snowman___no_spoilers__by_pinkie_perfect-d6zslfm.jpg

Getting trapped into a nightmare for ever. I feel like Everytime I sleep i feel like I'm trapped inside a loop. That's what's bothering me.

so much homework too much procrastination...nah but this is a lot of homework to handle like wtf? ANd I have C+ in Social Studies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back