• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My hair. I cut my own bangs thinking I could save money. BIG MISTAKE.

Hopefully I can get in and get it professionally cut so it looks better. Never cutting my own hair again Dx

I'm bothered by the weird pictures that have been added next to The Bell Tree logo.

They're characters from a video game called Warriors of Hyrule, which is a Legend of Zelda spin-off game for the Wii U that was released on the 19th of September 2014, the 20th of September 2014, the 26th of September 2014 and the 14th of August 2014 in Europe, Australia, North America and Japan respectively. It combines the action of Koei Tecmo's Dynasty Warriors series with the world of The Legend of Zelda, and is being developed by Nintendo and Koei Tecmo.

Nintendo is the same company that made Animal Crossing.

Oh so it was Warriors of Hyrule!

They're characters from a video game called Warriors of Hyrule, which is a Legend of Zelda spin-off game for the Wii U that was released on the 19th of September 2014, the 20th of September 2014, the 26th of September 2014 and the 14th of August 2014 in Europe, Australia, North America and Japan respectively. It combines the action of Koei Tecmo's Dynasty Warriors series with the world of The Legend of Zelda, and is being developed by Nintendo and Koei Tecmo.

Nintendo is the same company that made Animal Crossing.

...isn't it called hyrule warriors

I have a concussion from slamming my head into something earlier this morning, and I'm not allowed to sleep for 24 hours to make sure I don't slip into a coma.

Pic below. The really, really dark patch isn't hair.. it's a bruise.

3xkzuXx.jpg

Edit: There's loads of pressure behind my left eye. I can barely stand up because the room is spinning, my pupils aren't dialating properly, and I've been up for only around 12 hours yet feel like I'm about to pass out at any second.

Last edited:
I have a concussion from slamming my head into something earlier this morning, and I'm not allowed to sleep for 24 hours to make sure I don't slip into a coma.

Pic below. The really, really dark patch isn't hair.. it's a bruise.

3xkzuXx.jpg

Edit: There's loads of pressure behind my left eye. I can barely stand up because the room is spinning, my pupils aren't dialating properly, and I've been up for only around 12 hours yet feel like I'm about to pass out at any second.
oh god. I hope you're better soon.

Thanks. I'll probably be fine.. I just have to work tonight and after not sleeping all day going in at 10pm to work til 6am on one of the busiest days of the week is going to be murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back