• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is it so hard to find Games of Thrones merchandises in my area smh.

I guess online shopping is my only option.

Why is it so hard to find Games of Thrones merchandises in my area smh.

I guess online shopping is my only option.

I actually bought a Robb Stark shirt online a year ago. HBO's pricing is ridiculous though.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm having trouble finding any articles about intraracial prejudice/discrimination among Asians. They would've been so helpful for my paper.

I actually bought a Robb Stark shirt online a year ago. HBO's pricing is ridiculous though.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm having trouble finding any articles about intraracial prejudice/discrimination among Asians. They would've been so helpful for my paper.
I checked their website and wowee that's gonna hurt my wallet. Guess I don't mind that they don't ship their stuff to my country.

My uncle fell down the stairs in front of our house.
Thank god it was nothing too serious.

i was thinking i was out of this funk on the ride home and reveling in how much better i felt just then but guess what didnt last

it doesnt even matter very much, im just angry and wishing i could go back to feeling like that and upset it went away so fast??? back to this i guess

it doesnt matter anyways eh shrugs

Ugh, Saturday nights. There's nothing to watch on Saturday nights. Except for anime, but I'm not really into anime anymore. I can either watched chop or wait till the news comes on. (Idk, chopped is getting boring.

I'm using TBT on mobile right now >.< This is horrible.

My week has been hellish. My ex broke our lease, cleared out our entire house, stole one of my cats, and left huge hideous bruises all over my arms.

On the bright side...my ex is gone.

My week has been hellish. My ex broke our lease, cleared out our entire house, stole one of my cats, and left huge hideous bruises all over my arms.

Please tell me you called the police on him.

My sister not returning my phone, people irl being irritating, people in general. I want to be more isolated from people but I can't.

My internet connection slows down seemingly anytime I want to wifi.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oddly enough, I think I remember you posting about how your ex wanted the cat. I hope you can get your pet back, and call the police if you haven't already... Bruises should be evidence of something, right? Your ex sounds hellish indeed.

Please tell me you called the police on him.
IIRC, the ex is female?

It's late but I don't want to sleep, I'm hungry and there's no good food that I want and I can't find any good RPs for a character have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back