• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that I was suppose to get a package today, and it says "delivered to boy" and I never got it. So basically I lost all trust for UPS cause they're lying. Why say it was delivered if it wasn't and if you did you sent it to the wrong damn person

The fact that I was suppose to get a package today, and it says "delivered to boy" and I never got it. So basically I lost all trust for UPS cause they're lying. Why say it was delivered if it wasn't and if you did you sent it to the wrong damn person

Have you tried messaging them about it? This has a tendency to happen, and it's important to tell them so they can fix it.

--
Also, I have a pimple on the inside of my nose??? why.

I did. Amazon says wait until the 29th then they'll resent me another which at this point I'm just like screw it I'll go buy it in the store myself. UPS doesn't have any humans working over there apparently, since the live chat redirects to a help picture that just says how to activate the Live Chat. It literally makes no sense and I had 2 others look at it for me too. Calling = automatic computer voice that dead ends on every option.
In all honesty I'm not surprised they effed it up. Because that's what the e-shops do. It's only fool proof to preorder something if you pick it up in store. Getting it mailed to you or having a digital download = totally going to fail. Mail doesn't show up or gets screwed somehow, or for digital the internet goes on and off or takes 10,000 years. But Amazon had the stupid DLC I wanted. So that's how that goes I guess.

Also really irritated that Battle.net refuses to connect to my PS3. It's apparently a whole problem where it's not connecting to PSN or XBLA for any of the 4 consoles. Stupid Diablo III exclusive fancy ring DLC. I want you. I'm not playing that game until it's fixed. Why did I let my friend talk me into buying a Blizzard game. I couldn't have done worse today unless I also bought Sims 4. Which is just the slightest ironic because I did pick up Sims 3 for PS3 to screw around with since I'm sick of the PC version crashing. *does a huge wet warm spicy fart on EA, Blizzard, Amazon and UPS* Nintendo, I'm looking at you next you better watch it.

Also ew pimple. That seems to not happen to me ever in my nose. But everyone else? Lol go me.

Last edited:
Um, I need a person to talk to that doesn't get triggered by sexual things that are traumatic in one way or another. Someone who will just listen and not be a jerk or call me a cry baby or a wh*** or tell me to go back to tumblr, whatever that means; I got that last time I actually spilled my guts so... Idk. I'm sorry. I guess I am just a cry baby. Idk. Nevermind. It really doesn't matter. I'm sorry.

I had a meltdown with my boyfriend tonight, a bad one.
3 hours of crying and being held and I still feel like a broken idiot.
I'm considering having a drink when I get home.

Last edited:
Also really irritated that Battle.net refuses to connect to my PS3. It's apparently a whole problem where it's not connecting to PSN or XBLA for any of the 4 consoles. Stupid Diablo III exclusive fancy ring DLC. I want you. I'm not playing that game until it's fixed. Why did I let my friend talk me into buying a Blizzard game.

I THOUGHT IT WAS ONLY ME because Ive been trying to do the XB1 for a couple days and cant find help and they dont response to my tickets. My friend somehow got the 360 to work or so i think anyway

- - - Post Merge - - -

My friends freaking creepy

How? :eek:

...Uh she made a female counterpart to her crush on a game,so uh I'm a little freaked out that someone would be so obsessed with their ''crush'' *cough*

I THOUGHT IT WAS ONLY ME because Ive been trying to do the XB1 for a couple days and cant find help and they dont response to my tickets. My friend somehow got the 360 to work or so i think anyway

I found a Blizzard support thread that had a Support member respond saying they know it's doing it, but it was a couple days ago with a bunch of irritated responses wondering why they've not said anything else since.

Last edited:
Relationship problems, a stupid fight I realized it was all a misunderstanding of what was said taken wrong not by me...it has only been a little over a day but not a word I don't know how worried to be but I really am.

Um, I need a person to talk to that doesn't get triggered by sexual things that are traumatic in one way or another. Someone who will just listen and not be a jerk or call me a cry baby or a wh*** or tell me to go back to tumblr, whatever that means; I got that last time I actually spilled my guts so... Idk. I'm sorry. I guess I am just a cry baby. Idk. Nevermind. It really doesn't matter. I'm sorry.

I had a meltdown with my boyfriend tonight, a bad one.
3 hours of crying and being held and I still feel like a broken idiot.
I'm considering having a drink when I get home.
I'm not sure if you still need someone to talk to but if so you can message me.

I woke up in the middle of the night and now I can't go back to sleep. :\

Last edited:
I can't decide if I should play animal crossing because my very important exams are coming but I can't motivate myself enough to study and I want to play animal crossing but then I would have to timetravel from where I last left off and I know once I start I won't be able to stop and I can't decide my self-control is so weak why

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back