• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
im depressed and have no one to talk to

Last edited:
one of our cats gave me ringworm. its all over my arms and starting on my legs and even my face. ugh

i think my cat is the only one that cares about me

Last edited:
I had a friend a long time ago on an MMORPG called Toontown Online. We were best friends, but we had bad fights and it was so annoying. But sometimes she was really sweet and a great friend. She got banned from the game a few years ago and I never saw her again. In 2013 the game shut down, but just a week ago the fan made version of the game, Toontown Rewritten, opened to the public. I was looking in the Tumblr tag for it and I saw a toon with my old friends name. Turns out she has her own Tumblr blog on the game. I have no idea if I should tell her who I am, or just leave it be. I mean, maybe she's different now. She could have grown up (she was 8 at the time and she should be around 11 now). Or she could be the same as she always was. I have no idea what I should do.

Beware impending rant sorry ;~;

In short, I have no close female friends. It is becoming waaay more depressing than it should be and idk I feel terrible.

It's not like I have no female friends, though. I have a few, on variying levels of closeness but none that I could ever truly open up to. I have a couple of ver very close male friends but there are just some things only other girls can really understand and so I end up never telling anyone. It doesn't help that I go to a selective school where there are only 30 girls in our year group of 150, and most people live very far away from the school anyway. It's upsetting while my brother can visit his friends who live around the corner whenever but I would have to go on a 30+ minute bus/car ride to see anyone.

I'm also relatively nervous around other girls as I often feel intimidated for no reason, probably due to the fact that the people who pretty much bullied me relentlessly or let me down when I was younger were primarily female.

But idk I just want someone who I can be fully open with and who I can go shopping with and whatever and I've never had that. It's ridiculously depressing.

battle.net connections to xbla/psn still broken lol how does Blizzard sell any games. It's like EA. ????????

lol why do you two have to mock people on this thread?

??? how is that mocking?

someone has margie in boxes

I post to get margie

person voids margie right after I post.

i don't get why people do that. hopefully you'll get them soon?

new leaf is on sale for $20 and i don't have the money or SD card space hhHHH
E: eyyy 413

Last edited:
someone has margie in boxes

I post to get margie

person voids margie right after I post.

I laughed because that's so stupid and happened to me like 3 times. I gave up after the third time went like this

WHO WANTS BISCUIT!?
Me
NO ONE?
Me
VOIDING
Hello?
VOIDED THREAD CLOSED.
Then 15 minutes later "srry lol didnt see u"

Last edited:
Beware impending rant sorry ;~;

In short, I have no close female friends. It is becoming waaay more depressing than it should be and idk I feel terrible.

It's not like I have no female friends, though. I have a few, on variying levels of closeness but none that I could ever truly open up to. I have a couple of ver very close male friends but there are just some things only other girls can really understand and so I end up never telling anyone. It doesn't help that I go to a selective school where there are only 30 girls in our year group of 150, and most people live very far away from the school anyway. It's upsetting while my brother can visit his friends who live around the corner whenever but I would have to go on a 30+ minute bus/car ride to see anyone.

I'm also relatively nervous around other girls as I often feel intimidated for no reason, probably due to the fact that the people who pretty much bullied me relentlessly or let me down when I was younger were primarily female.

But idk I just want someone who I can be fully open with and who I can go shopping with and whatever and I've never had that. It's ridiculously depressing.
Ugh I know how you feel. I hope you can make some closer friends. I'm sure you will, it's just a matter of when.

slept with someone on my course and now everyone knows.. I KNEW I shouldn't have committed medicine incest, it always gets out... xD

I laughed because that's so stupid and happened to me like 3 times. I gave up after the third time went like this

WHO WANTS BISCUIT!?
Me
NO ONE?
Me
VOIDING
Hello?
VOIDED THREAD CLOSED.
Then 15 minutes later "srry lol didnt see u"

Can't you still get them when they're voided? Doesn't the host just need to interact with you via wi-fi so the voided animal moves to your town?

Can't you still get them when they're voided? Doesn't the host just need to interact with you via wi-fi so the voided animal moves to your town?

I could be wrong, but I think the only way to get a voided villager by that point is to streetpass with someone while they're in the "transition" period before they're officially voided. Last time I bothered to look people said once voided that they're gone but that was never the case with my moving "voided" villagers who ended up streetpassing around with people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back