• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I laughed because that's so stupid and happened to me like 3 times. I gave up after the third time went like this

WHO WANTS BISCUIT!?
Me
NO ONE?
Me
VOIDING
Hello?
VOIDED THREAD CLOSED.
Then 15 minutes later "srry lol didnt see u"

Aww, i missed my no 2 dreamie. D:
I need to check that section more.
So i guess that's whats bothering me.

Last edited:
I think if you travel via Wifi while they're in "transition" it's only a chance you'll get them. Because I do feel like I got villagers that way, but it could have also been the streetpass way. I've visited towns who had recent voided villagers, and I had an open space and they never would move to my town. I'm not even sure if that was even factually clarifyed.

my period right now is like a waterfall of blood exploding out of me while my uterus does some crazy painful dance

Nobody cares about my support. I've given advice, I've said nothing, I've hugged, I've backed off. Everybody differs in the way they want to be comforted (if they want it at all) but none of these things ever make a difference to anyone when it's from me. And I know it's because I don't tell them what they want to hear.

Ok, fine, sure, everybody hates you and everything is your fault all the time. Was that the thing you wanted me to say?

I had a friend a long time ago on an MMORPG called Toontown Online. We were best friends, but we had bad fights and it was so annoying. But sometimes she was really sweet and a great friend. She got banned from the game a few years ago and I never saw her again. In 2013 the game shut down, but just a week ago the fan made version of the game, Toontown Rewritten, opened to the public. I was looking in the Tumblr tag for it and I saw a toon with my old friends name. Turns out she has her own Tumblr blog on the game. I have no idea if I should tell her who I am, or just leave it be. I mean, maybe she's different now. She could have grown up (she was 8 at the time and she should be around 11 now). Or she could be the same as she always was. I have no idea what I should do.

I don't know of anyone's replied yet, but I will. Don't be a dolt and just talk to her. Trust me, you'll probably kick yourself later if you don't.

Nobody cares about my support. I've given advice, I've said nothing, I've hugged, I've backed off. Everybody differs in the way they want to be comforted (if they want it at all) but none of these things ever make a difference to anyone when it's from me. And I know it's because I don't tell them what they want to hear.

Ok, fine, sure, everybody hates you and everything is your fault all the time. Was that the thing you wanted me to say?

"You can lead a horse to water, but you can't force em to drink." Basically, you can give advice, help and support till your blue in the face and people will just ignore you. It's because they secretly like being miserable. And just want to talk about how miserable they are. *shrug* It doesn't change though, that I'll still offer a shoulder to cry on, or an ear to listen and some advice.

"You can lead a horse to water, but you can't force em to drink." Basically, you can give advice, help and support till your blue in the face and people will just ignore you. It's because they secretly like being miserable. And just want to talk about how miserable they are. *shrug* It doesn't change though, that I'll still offer a shoulder to cry on, or an ear to listen and some advice.

Ha. Yeah, I'll still support everyone I love. But I just wish they'd actually give a crap sometimes, you know? About me, but mostly themselves. I just don't see the point in deliberately wallowing in misery. Hurts everybody around them to see them like that.

i was cranky today because of sometging thats been on my mind and one boy had the decency to say, "whats wrong babe, is it that time of month again?".

i stomped on his foot. it felt great.

I shouldn't have done the tarot card reading... :/

- - - Post Merge - - -

Honey, ignore her. Turn her voice in to that sound from Charlie Brown when the parents talk. You are beautiful and there is NOTHING wrong with you.

You are so sweet. I wish I could just bake you a cake to show how much your comments mean to me. <3

i was cranky today because of sometging thats been on my mind and one boy had the decency to say, "whats wrong babe, is it that time of month again?".

i stomped on his foot. it felt great.

i love you so much. uvu

My mom is on my back about filling out this stupid application for the daycare center and I don't want to...
I don't want to work there. :/

I'm tired and cranky, the bf is telling me to go to bed and I don't want to just to spite him. I did say I was cranky. Lol...

And now I want cake. QQface.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back