• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made the mistake of drinking something with too much caffeine with my dinner. Hours later and still having a caffeine buzz. I'm feeling anxious with a fast heartbeat, sweaty palms etc. :T

Feeling kinda miserable..
I don't wanna resort to alcohol and stuff...

but it just seems like the best idea.

Feeling kinda miserable..
I don't wanna resort to alcohol and stuff...

but it just seems like the best idea.
Would talking about it help alleviate some of the pain you're feeling? I don't think a little alcohol would be too terrible. It could help if you're feeling stressed, but by no means is it helpful to suppress your emotions by taking too much of whatever substance(s).

It'd only be one, it's only 5% anyways...

talking about it is sorta hard because people just think it'd be best for me to leave instead of work things out and stuff

Last edited:

talking about it is sorta hard because people just think it'd be best for me to leave instead of work things out and stuff
If you think it'll help calm your nerves go for it. If you want to get what's bothering you off your chest you're more than welcome to PM me or comment it here in this thread. For me personally (and I imagine many others), even speaking/typing/writing out what's bothering me is incredibly cathartic because it's literally getting the negative thoughts out of my head.

If you think it'll help calm your nerves go for it. If you want to get what's bothering you off your chest you're more than welcome to PM me or comment it here in this thread. For me personally (and I imagine many others), even speaking/typing/writing out what's bothering me is incredibly cathartic because it's literally getting the negative thoughts out of my head.
off topic...but your avatar and sig is really cool

off topic...but your avatar and sig is really cool
Thanks :) My avatar is "Heart & Dagger" by Robert Mapplethorpe for Helmut Lang S/S 1997. And my signature is artwork by Hendrick Goltzius, "Phaeton, from the series The Four Disgracers" it's >really beautiful in high quality detail< (and I'm reeeeally considering getting it tattooed).
Also, your art is super adorable!

Okay!

It's the same person from an earlier reply. :>
The girl I had explained earlier is close to me now u~u
She's really quiet, still. She's really sweet!! QvQ
Every time I see her, I don't dare look at her .. Why? She makes me shy?? My heart beats faster, but I don't do any physical activities? When she tugs on my sweaters, my face feels really warm? When other guys try to speak to her, my head bursts to flames, I ache and I just want to punch those dudes in the face. I don't know what it is. Every time I'm with her, everything around me goes blank and it's only her there! I've been bothered these past few days, wondering if I'm sick or not?

I try to treat everyone in my class equally, I want everyone to feel special! Even if I'm not happy deep inside. Everyone shouldn't be deep in pain. I want to be close to everyone! She is different though? I want to be closer, I want to be her closest friend. I'm really confused u_u I hope I can sort these things out. I don't want anyone to misunderstand me being nice to her because I treat everyone else nice, Half of my attention goes to her. She gives me feelings that no one else can give me.

I just think of her.

Thanks for reading!! QvQ

Little kids and their degree of dumb.

I swear small children's logic is based around being annoying

Once, my cousin wasn't allowed to get dessert because he had to babysit a bunch of younger kids. There was one child left, and we told her that dessert was ready, and she refused.

what kind of child
refuses dessert

personally if ur drinking something with that low of an alcohol content, its gonna give u more of a placebo effect than anything real. drinking because ur sad is fine in the short term, but dont build a dependency on it and dont do it in lieu of fixing the root of ur problems. without knowing any details, and assuming ur having guy problems, get out if u have doubt. ur relationship is already over at this point.

Had a horrible day at school. Even at lunch, was horrible. The one time I want to have piece and quiet and be alone (I hang out on the side of the library building where no one goes at lunch some days and before school.) there's a **** ton of people today by the library.... And I ended feeling awkward eating my lunch and plot-resetting. (I brought my 3DS since I don't have my phone atm, and I needed to get streetpass and coins). The only class I enjoyed was period 3 because I asked my teacher to go the the library to "catch up" on English, and all I did was read and sleep in the library (since I'm already caught up in my English class).

Crying...Right now it's the board. I posted a thread, same guy follows me around tells me repeatedly my sentences are to long I talk too much. Question and polite answer were same length, 100 words, like 3-4 sentences, This person knows I am disabled can not use computer use a talk to text it writes what I say as for punctuation and paragraphing it is hard need to use my hands...My hands are cripples hand hard to feel it makes it worse, I explain I mean about device and if you don't like me or want to read my threads I am a lady you can waste time and be mean I will carry on as others are nice. Spent an hour with my hands correcting every tiny thing until they were stuck like claws. Felt better then later after I said thanks to the nice girl and question was answered I look and someone I have never seen says, we get so irritated trying to get through your first sentence we give up. It was clear as day he says couldn't understand and everyone here just skips my posts please edit more proofread. I have an MA in Lit am published, I am having major disability issues cut me a break so fine everyone here doesn't want to hear from me anymore I have no IRL friends or life girls can be selfish guys another story. I am dying, genetic disease spreading to all kinds of cancer, uterine, bone, no one wants to hear it trust me. I am trying to make it to my wedding a kid, impossible I say no but I am tired of fighting when can't even get to the center or a dr too sick one come here no ones looking.. I felt so bad anyway I'm shy why did he have to take this away too. I am a talented writer but right now my hands I can't, I just..Crying. To be told am unwanted here bc of things I can't control. He probably has a computer can use and type if I could no problem. This thing won't even paragraph or put a period without my hands on this hard flat iPad board. And my fianc? still, and being so ill took me two weeks for groceries I can't eat bc my body treats food as poison and attacks me...I want to be normal again no pain, accepted, loved, it is always my illness. Cries.

- - - Post Merge - - -

As for the tarot cards we tend to misinterpret or if not look back later see it was right but things have changed and it was necessary it gets better some things just need gone through. It can be a good source but usually if another is doing for you so you can't project on it. Then again some things just are but good usually comes from the bad..

Last edited:
Okay!

It's the same person from an earlier reply. :>
The girl I had explained earlier is close to me now u~u
She's really quiet, still. She's really sweet!! QvQ
Every time I see her, I don't dare look at her .. Why? She makes me shy?? My heart beats faster, but I don't do any physical activities? When she tugs on my sweaters, my face feels really warm? When other guys try to speak to her, my head bursts to flames, I ache and I just want to punch those dudes in the face. I don't know what it is. Every time I'm with her, everything around me goes blank and it's only her there! I've been bothered these past few days, wondering if I'm sick or not?

I try to treat everyone in my class equally, I want everyone to feel special! Even if I'm not happy deep inside. Everyone shouldn't be deep in pain. I want to be close to everyone! She is different though? I want to be closer, I want to be her closest friend. I'm really confused u_u I hope I can sort these things out. I don't want anyone to misunderstand me being nice to her because I treat everyone else nice, Half of my attention goes to her. She gives me feelings that no one else can give me.

I just think of her.

Thanks for reading!! QvQ
you've got a crush boii.
Don't be afraid of "not treating her equally". I'm sure some people will understand that you have feelings for this girl. There might be some teasing, but don't listen to them. Good luck!

I've been playing Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate on my 3DS and I've been stuck on the same beginner mission for pretty much two days. It's a capture quest and I keep accidentally killing the freaking bear. ><

I've been reading some real life creeper/stalker stories on reddit and I am absolutely freaked out atm. Like I'm okay with paranormal stuff because it's like. It's not a human being. Like in stalker stories the scary thing is that real living people inflicted this sort of horror on other people.

I just can't comprehend what would lead someone to harass and terrify an innocent human being. Like what is the motive?! Why would you behave that way.

So yeah, real life creepers/stalkers are bothering me atm. And seriously s/o to ANYONE who has had to deal with a stalker. I genuinely can't think of anything more terrifying.

I'm now kinda scared it's gonna happen to me. Like some of these stories just come out of the blue. What if some dude takes a disliking to me one day and starts blowing up my phone with creepy messages?! /spooked

I've been reading some real life creeper/stalker stories on reddit and I am absolutely freaked out atm. Like I'm okay with paranormal stuff because it's like. It's not a human being. Like in stalker stories the scary thing is that real living people inflicted this sort of horror on other people.

I just can't comprehend what would lead someone to harass and terrify an innocent human being. Like what is the motive?! Why would you behave that way.

So yeah, real life creepers/stalkers are bothering me atm. And seriously s/o to ANYONE who has had to deal with a stalker. I genuinely can't think of anything more terrifying.

I'm now kinda scared it's gonna happen to me. Like some of these stories just come out of the blue. What if some dude takes a disliking to me one day and starts blowing up my phone with creepy messages?! /spooked

We're reading the same thread!! What ever you do don't go to /r/nosleep. That place was the cause of a few nightmares.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back