• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
literally just got screamed at because i didn't answer my dad's call

while i wAS DRIVING im so mad

Just say it and tell her you feel these emotions. Stand up for what you believe in, in this case you liking women. What is she going to do, she will need to learn to be ok with Bisexual natures, it happens and it is one thing she cant control.
You're right. It's just hard with the kind of relationship we have and now that she said that I'm not sure how I'd bring it up. I guess I'm worried about her thinking less of me or something but that's probably a stupid thing to worry about, if she'd think differently about me because of that.

Last edited:
You're right. It's just hard with the kind of relationship we have and now that she said that I'm not sure how I'd bring it up. I guess I'm worried about her thinking less of me or something but that's probably a stupid thing to worry about, if she'd think differently about me because of that.

I have this exact same problem with coming out. I know my mom loves me, but part of me is always scared that my being gay will make her mad or disappointed in me. I've decided to wait for the right time to come out, whenever that may be.

I have this exact same problem with coming out. I know my mom loves me, but part of me is always scared that my being gay will make her mad or disappointed in me. I've decided to wait for the right time to come out, whenever that may be.
Yeah, I think I'll just wait for it to come up on its own and when it feels right. Good luck to you when you do!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Good luck to those of you coming out to your family and peers. <3
Thank you. :)

I know it can be scary but that is just motivation. If you love a lady then say it, even if the moment isn't perfect, even if she has said something before about it... if your heart says you love someone say it, scream it to the heavens. If people judge you they don't see it. Show her the love, show her the light, or hold your peace and she will never see how wonderful it is, how she shouldnt be disappointed, but she should be proud.

I know it can be scary but that is just motivation. If you love a lady then say it, even if the moment isn't perfect, even if she has said something before about it... if your heart says you love someone say it, scream it to the heavens. If people judge you they don't see it. Show her the love, show her the light, or hold your peace and she will never see how wonderful it is, how she shouldnt be disappointed, but she should be proud.
That was so cute lol. I agree with you again, and if I'm not already out by the time I'm in a relationship I definitely won't hide it.

I pre-ordered the Zelda Monopoly but Gamestop messed up the shipment and gave me the wrong tracking number and now it might not even be coming..:mad:

Last edited:
I pre-ordered the Zelda Monopoly but Gamestop messed up the shipment and gave me the wrong tracking number and now it might not even be coming..:mad:

When ever it was supposed to arrive, if it doesnt then ask for a refund. They cant take your money

one of our cats gave me ringworm. its all over my arms and starting on my legs and even my face. ugh

Get Tinactin foot spray, it kills fungus, and ringworm is a fungus. I got ringworm from a neighbor dog and my bf told me to spray my Tinactin that I use for my feet on it, and it went away in a few days.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah, I think I'll just wait for it to come up on its own and when it feels right. Good luck to you when you do!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you. :)

I came out to my dad over the phone because I live in alabama with my bf, and he seemed pretty mad at the time, but when I went to visit him later, he was okay with it; And I'm pretty sure he was okay with it all along (considering my brother is also gay and is going to have a sex change and is already taking estrogen pills and has B cups.)

I've been having cloudy vision in my right eye for a week now, and it's getting worse. I saw an eye doctor and he didn't see anything wrong with it but it's getting hard for me to read or drive and I'm afraid there's really something wrong with me.
Also, I haven't gotten a call back about the job I interviewed for :( I really hope they call tomorrow, even if it's just to tell me I'm not hired. The stress is killing me

I've been having cloudy vision in my right eye for a week now, and it's getting worse. I saw an eye doctor and he didn't see anything wrong with it but it's getting hard for me to read or drive and I'm afraid there's really something wrong with me.
Also, I haven't gotten a call back about the job I interviewed for :( I really hope they call tomorrow, even if it's just to tell me I'm not hired. The stress is killing me
Try putting eyedrops in or washing your eye.... sounds odd.... and I hope you get the call back

Anyone think of a good nickname for a shiny noibat or noivern

I hate plot-resetting. Currently doing it for Maple. This is one of the min reasons I'm getting bored of acnl... it takes so much patience, especially if they go anywhere but the place you want them to go.

What a lovely day in geometry. I already hate this class. No one is allowed to talk at any time. So this kid turns to me WHILE the teacher is teaching, looks me in the eye, and SERIOUSLY says "What's one minus zero?"

I don't like being in non-advanced classes.

What a lovely day in geometry. I already hate this class. No one is allowed to talk at any time. So this kid turns to me WHILE the teacher is teaching, looks me in the eye, and SERIOUSLY says "What's one minus zero?"

I don't like being in non-advanced classes.

I honestly hope he's playing around.....

I feel so bummed out. It's like I try to stay happy but then I end up thinking of the same thing that bummed me out and I get all bummed out again...

My eyesight is so completely awful that I'm worried I eventually won't be able to see anything but one giant blur without my glasses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back