• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not bothered :) I really have no idea who this Orange person is. In a past thread they came in to specifically single me out and poop on my post instead of making a worthwhile comment on the actual topic. Not sure why they're getting so worked up over something that once again has nothing to do with them.

Ha, I'm pretty sure I've seen them snap at you before not long ago. It just bothers me when people are annoyed by someone and come in thinking a direct complaint is going to do anything but clog up the thread with stupid drama.

Actually, I'm sure they know it will, they just don't care.

I'm not bothered :) I really have no idea who this Orange person is. In a past thread they came in to specifically single me out and poop on my post instead of making a worthwhile comment on the actual topic. Not sure why they're getting so worked up over something that once again has nothing to do with them.

She always does that. You should have seen the Nintendo boards earlier.

I made a mistake of pouring myself a glass of grapefruit juice. This thing tastes gross. I can't dump it out. -.- But I can't bring myself to drink it.

Yeeeah, the people I interact with here never seem too bothered? And if they are, we always come to a reasonable conclusion before the conversation draws to an end (like on page 401 in this thead).
It's a bit creepy to be singled out by Orange day after day, but if it's something this person normally does I'm going to continue taking their hostility as a sign that they're unstable and should be avoided.

Orange: post here to have a good time. Don't get so wrapped up in what a stranger is saying, especially if it has nothing to do with you. Get over your obsession with what I'm saying if you dislike me so much, and move on. I don't pay any mind to those I don't care for, you should do the same.

My mom has no job & things are kinda tough right now, especially in our house. My dad is getting furious at her for no reason like chill out it's not her fault there are no job positions with her degree requirement in the area. When she does find a job, he tells her she can't take it because he doesn't like the hours.

Excuse me? First of all, you cannot tell anyone what they can and cannot do & especially her after you get so mad because she doesn't have a job.

STOP SLAMMING EVERYTHING IN THE HOUSE IT WILL NOT MAKE ANYTHING BETTER

gotdamn

Awww honey *pats back* its ok.....
It hurt so bad. Hardly anything even came up. I can't stop dry heaving though.
I wish I'd actually throw up all the way and get it over with.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Drink plenty of water, or Gatorade! Lay down and relax. I'd loan you my teddy bear if I could. :x

I got a Gatorade. :)
I took some aspirin earlier, but the sun just messed me up bad today.
That's so sweet; my bed is always open to any and all teddy bears and stuffed animals.

I can't go to sleep because I'm enjoying listening to Lindsey Stirling videos on youtube. *first world problems ftw*

Diddly dope
A stupid confession I did today.
Short story:
I confessed to a girl that I like her and she walks away red (crying?). She writes me a letter saying same. In the letter it also says to call her, but I haven't yet. Blah blah

Read the rest if you'd like >v>

My chest was pounding, My palms were clammy.
I spoke with my voice shaking, "I-I like you!! I'm sorry, I don't want you to think I treat you nice because I treat everyone else nice equally. I want you to know that, I want you to know that half of my attention goes to you! Am I asking you out? No, I want to tell you my feelings and thoughts. You shouldn't be afraid to tell me things either. I want to know more things about you because everyday I get to see you and I wonder more and more about you. Please, if I made you feel the slightest of uncomfort, we can forget all about this!"
She stared like she was in a trance. She spoke, (She has a very soft voice) "Okay."
Her face turned a deep red?? Her nose was turning red along with her ears.
Did I make her cry?? ;o I hope I didn't hurt her feelings!! She walked away kind of fast :>..
We didn't talk for the rest of the day, She sent me a letter in my locker saying, "Same." In Japanese??
What did she mean same?? Does she have feelings for me back? Also the letter said to call her.
I didn't call her yet, I've been too shy to speak to her. I'm an extrovert, but I can't speak to her the way I would speak in front of a crowd.
If we were to "date" I want her to be my first and last!! I want to do so many things for her. I'm so obsessed with her u~u
I sound ridiculous.

Of course as a freshman, some would say, "Oh, Thomas you're just a kid, you'll grow out of her." "You're just a kid, you know only the slightest thing about what love is." "You probably just want her because of sexual intercourse."

No, I mean it when I say I "like" her. I didn't say love, I like her. If I got to know her more and more, my feelings for her would grow into love. Everyone has their own definition of what love is, right? My definition of love is her(or so it will be). No, I don't want her for sexual intercourse. She's too special for me, she's so pure and sweet.

On one of my threads it is about 4 pages of just bumps..... it used to be so popular... what happened.... where did the times go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back