• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh boy, wall of text.
I wouldn't call any of this constructive criticism, it's simply dialogue. The point remains : if you're bothered by someone calling you rude, which is what this conversation is about, perhaps it's best to think before you speak.
And once more, constructive criticism does not equal truth / bringing about the truth. Not sure how many more times you're going to lump the two together.

Oh boy, wall of text.
I wouldn't call any of this constructive criticism, it's simply dialogue. The point remains : if you're bothered by someone calling you rude, which is what this conversation is about, perhaps it's best to think before you speak.
And once more, constructive criticism does not equal truth / bringing about the truth. Not sure how many more times you're going to lump the two together.

I didn't lump them together so much as simply mentioning them at the same time, see the "or" that is now in bold type:

"People saying I'm rude when I'm just being honest and/or trying to help.

People who can't handle honesty or constructive criticism and want to sugarcoat everything."

:D lol, I like you though Motte. What a great introduction, huh? You were warned I was like this :)
No hard feelings here, and I hope there are none there.

I didn't lump them together so much as simply mentioning them at the same time, see the "or" that is now in bold type:

"People saying I'm rude when I'm just being honest and/or trying to help.

People who can't handle honesty or constructive criticism and want to sugarcoat everything."

:D lol, I like you though Motte. What a great introduction, huh? You were warned I was like this :)
No hard feelings here, and I hope there are none there.
:p
Honestly I'm just a little put off by so many people saying they're blunt, then being surprised when people don't take their comments well. I think being honest and sincere is great, but the word / act of being blunt typically means stating an unequivocal opinion (often misinterpreted by the speaker as truth), you know? I just think those who say they're blunt wouldn't hurt to be a little more tactful.

And yeah, no hard feelings :) I post here in good nature, sorry if it seems otherwise!

I got home and started crying today because of a lot of stuff that kind of piled up on top of each other, and the final straw was the situation between me and my crush. Something happened that made me really sad for basically no reason, and it just kind of came out.

I don't want to have these feelings for you, especially because I have to hide them from my mom. When she asked what was wrong, I lied and said I was tired, but she told me later that she thought something else was wrong. I feel so awful keeping this to myself.

I got home and started crying today because of a lot of stuff that kind of piled up on top of each other, and the final straw was the situation between me and my crush. Something happened that made me really sad for basically no reason, and it just kind of came out.

I don't want to have these feelings for you, especially because I have to hide them from my mom. When she asked what was wrong, I lied and said I was tired, but she told me later that she thought something else was wrong. I feel so awful keeping this to myself.
I hope you feel better soon. If you need to talk about it more you can message me.

:p
Honestly I'm just a little put off by so many people saying they're blunt, then being surprised when people don't take their comments well. I think being honest and sincere is great, but the word / act of being blunt typically means stating an unequivocal opinion (often misinterpreted by the speaker as truth), you know? I just think those who say they're blunt wouldn't hurt to be a little more tactful.

And yeah, no hard feelings :) I post here in good nature, sorry if it seems otherwise!

I think I'm using the word blunt because someone used that word recently, and I felt it was also directed toward me. I know I'm an honest, straight-forward person, so I guess I felt that I fit the description. Whether I do or not, who knows, but I am who I am :)

Last edited:
I think I got sick from all the sun today.
My head is reeling and it hurts behind my eyes, like when you go swimming and your eyes ache from the chlorine. I have a bad sunburn and I don't know. The emotional void has melted away into me being on the verge of tears out of nowhere. I feel far away and my skin hurts and I feel bad because I'm behind on PMs and idk.

Last edited:
mY DS FELL IN A SEAT IN MY CAR ITS STUCK SAJKHKJDGHJK

waaaAAAHHHH THE PAIN!!! Do you have a long object to use to shove it out? Pencils if necessary, but I prefer to use a ruler or a horse crop (my younger sister is a horse rider - they're handy for getting small objects.)

tumblr_ncmbzf3Akj1scncwdo1_500.png

the costume doesnt even have eyes

My head is reeling and it hurts behind my eyes, like when you go swimming and your eyes ache from the chlorine. I have a bad sunburn and I don't know. The emotional void has melted away into me being on the verge of tears out of nowhere. I feel far away and my skin hurts and I feel bad because I'm behind on PMs and idk.

I get that awful head pain all the time because I have the misfortune of being completely unable to handle heat, yet I live in a desert. But I like it here too much to leave. Dammit. Anyway, I know how you feel. :(

I'm sorry you aren't feeling well. :( You should try to take it easy for the rest of the day. Feel better soon.

If you have aloe vera that'll help with the sunburn and it'll sooth your skin.

whats bothering me is that i go to every single thread in this forum and Motte is in there telling everyone why their opinions are wrong

whats bothering me is that i go to every single thread in this forum and Motte is in there telling everyone why their opinions are wrong

Don't worry, every time someone specifically refers to another member by name in this thread, it goes over really well. No seriously, it doesn't start any more unnecessary drama that the complaint is about in the first place.

I'm losing my friends and there's nothing I can do about it because whenever I try to plan things, they're busy and vise versa. It's killing me and I really hate it.
I'm starting to hate my life and existence again.

I'm not bothered :) I really have no idea who this Orange person is. In a past thread they came in to specifically single me out and poop on my post instead of making a worthwhile comment on the actual topic. Not sure why they're getting so worked up over something that once again has nothing to do with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back