• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am just about 100% over getting spam emails to my uni email address. Like seriously. I am at uni studying biochem, I am not dumb enough to click on a link where I can listen to a 'voice mail' which is probably gonna violate my computer in major ways.

Even though it would be super pointless hacking my computer to get info. I never do online shopping on it so there's no credit card info or anything. At most you can get my passwords to my facebook where there is pretty much no info about me. Or you can have a look through my documents and steal a lab report about enzyme reactions.

But then again some of the stories I've been reading on the interwebz atm. I can actually see why spam emails work some of the time. Like seriously some people hear the door bell ring at 2 am and hear some totally not a creeper dude say 'pizza delivery' and they don't seem to register that anything is wrong and that if you answer the door things are gonna go from zero to problem in about 0.5 seconds. Yet 9/10 times they answer it anyway, like wut. How often do pizza companies just give out random free pizzas at weird times in the night. Don't you think they'd contact you first to, you know, get your details and stuff. DO YOU REALLY THINK THIS IS GONNA END WELL.

I'm not victim blaming I'm just kinda like woah at some people's stories. Like seriously people. Do not answer the door at night. There are no stories about answering the door at night and it being free pizza or Beyonce. Literally every single story ends really, REALLY badly.

Tl;dr - don't answer the door at night and spam companies plz stop sending me junk emails.

Bonus first world problem: I really don't know what colour to paint my nails. I keep painting one hand a colour then deciding I don't like it and taking it off. Why must life be so hard.

-snip-

I'm not victim blaming I'm just kinda like woah at some people's stories. Like seriously people. Do not answer the door at night. There are no stories about answering the door at night and it being free pizza or Beyonce. Literally every single story ends really, REALLY badly.

Tl;dr - don't answer the door at night and spam companies plz stop sending me junk emails.

Bonus first world problem: I really don't know what colour to paint my nails. I keep painting one hand a colour then deciding I don't like it and taking it off. Why must life be so hard.

If beyonce showed up at 2am i would totes open the door js

My ex who I wanted to stay friends with is acting like a jerk. He is mentally ill and often has these weird mood swings. He just said if he saw me kissing someone else he'd punch me in the face. Erm. Not my problem mate, you ended this relationship 3 months ago so it's YOUR fault you're missing this gorgeous gal ;)

My ex who I wanted to stay friends with is acting like a jerk. He is mentally ill and often has these weird mood swings. He just said if he saw me kissing someone else he'd punch me in the face. Erm. Not my problem mate, you ended this relationship 3 months ago so it's YOUR fault you're missing this gorgeous gal ;)

damn son how r u gonna date his friend then??

damn son how r u gonna date his friend then??

LOL. I would happily date his friend, but I don't want to put his friend in an awkward situation. So it's up to the friend really. If it did happen I think we'd have to wait a few months

Last edited:
My love over this person.
A very huge love.
Raging over this love.
It is making me very weak.
And I feel that they hate me so much.
Heck, why even write this.

I also accidentally bit my lip and there's this massive swollen lump and I googled what to do and it said to put ice on it. But we don't have ice cubes and all the stuff in the freezer is too bulky to sufficiently cool down my swollen lip.

So I've resorted to holding a frozen sausage against my lip.

Seriously though my lip is so sensitive if I just graze it with my teeth it swells up majorly. My old lip piercing it was awful. I kept playing with the ring and it used to press down on my lip and my lip would get another swollen bump which looked really attractive.

Lip bumps are no fun ;n;

I also accidentally bit my lip and there's this massive swollen lump and I googled what to do and it said to put ice on it. But we don't have ice cubes and all the stuff in the freezer is too bulky to sufficiently cool down my swollen lip.

Seriously though my lip is so sensitive if I just graze it with my teeth it swells up majorly. My old lip piercing it was awful. I kept playing with the ring and it used to press down on my lip and my lip would get another swollen bump which looked really attractive.

Lip bumps are no fun ;n;

ur holding raw meat against ur lip??

Lip bumps are no fun ;n;

Lick it, is it good?

ur holding raw meat against ur lip??

It's a wrapped up sausage don't worry. No actual raw meat is touching me. I'm safe. Like it's got pretty dense packaging. And a tea towel round it.

I will not die of food poisoning tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back