What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm scared right now. I haven't been breathing right these last two days. I'm at a free clinic right now. I'm almost in tears. I'm really scared that something might seriously be wrong. I have no insurance so if I need surgery its going to put me further into debt. I'm so scared right now.

Today's current target of my irrational worrying/obsession.
Jesus, how the hell can he love me?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm scared right now. I haven't been breathing right these last two days. I'm at a free clinic right now. I'm almost in tears. I'm really scared that something might seriously be wrong. I have no insurance so if I need surgery its going to put me further into debt. I'm so scared right now.

Sending you good thoughts and love.
It'll be okay; let's just see what the clinic says and go from there.
I'm in the same boat with insurance so I know the fear.

I suck at coming up with solos. I can't improvise at all. I mean I like jazz band and everything but I'm like way too nervous to do solos in front of people. rip me

The fact that I keep seeing so many patients messed up with heart failure, and yet I keep eating junk food.

I'm scared my bank will laugh at the fact I spent my first ?40 via my debit card on a jumper... ;-;

I'm scared my bank will laugh at the fact I spent my first ?40 via my debit card on a jumper... ;-;

yes ur bank's staff have nothing better than do track ur individual spending, just like nsa love to watch u jerk a quick one

yes ur bank's staff have nothing better than do track ur individual spending, just like nsa love to watch u jerk a quick one

hey quit the Mariah sass I'm having a crisis here

- - - Post Merge - - -

don't know exactly how I could "jerk" a quick one either...

hey quit the Mariah sass I'm having a crisis here

- - - Post Merge - - -

don't know exactly how I could "jerk" a quick one either...

use ur imagination and be creative

- - - Post Merge - - -

Annnd bf went MIA again. This is starting to become a regular occurrence. We made plans to play DOTA2.

dude how has dota not split u and ur bf up yet??

Well, right now we're just playing against bots. We're not interested in playing against other people. Basically its just a stop gap while we wait for Borderlands to come out.

I love you so much.

I forgot my tumblr password and I can't reset it via email as I don't have access to it and the 4 side blogs any more so I basically had to restart and ughghgh it looks so disorganised and empty. RIP in peace tumblr.

Also I've got mad cuticle pain rn. I was pushing them back to paint my nails and I accidentally missed and pushed my thumb cuticle so far back. It's basically got a massive scar on it now and it hella kills when I try to play piano or even write.

Nail care is srs business.

I just got an email from the suicide prevention programme at my school :/

I'm fine but my Spanish teacher noticed me drawing over the cuts on my arm and being the hysterical woman she is she told on me.

I'm fine but my Spanish teacher noticed me drawing over the cuts on my arm and being the hysterical woman she is she told on me.

You may not like this, but she did the right thing. Most teachers, they'll just ignore it because they don't want to get involved.

You may not like this, but she did the right thing. Most teachers, they'll just ignore it because they don't want to get involved.

I know it is, and I appreciate that but all my classmates think I'm slowly descending into madness...
It doesn't help I've been told off for staring into space for in several lessons. I think they're convinced I'm an alien now. :(

Well. As long as you're okay now. I kinda, the subject itself is hard to broach because, from personal experience, I hate that generic 'don't cut yourself just be happy<33' kinda fakeness as if a few words will just instantly cure people. And people deal with these things in their own way, sometimes they wanna talk or sometimes they're just nah. Leave it.

Like when I was in school I hated people commenting on it. So I get you. I just felt like. Embarrassed. Like people were gonna think I was some attention seeking weirdo.

So I can kinda see both sides. I'm glad she did notice and was concerned. But on the other hand from personal experience I'm kinda like nah no not today over that kinda stuff.

So basically. Whatever you're feeling. I hope you're k. And if you need someone. Hmu.

Hopefully my response wasn't too assuming/self centred/annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back