• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Little Big Planet Central is down again. TBT may be home, but I came from LBPC. I don't like seeing LBPC doing poorly (although I felt that I bugged the community manager too much).

I left my drip falling sideways on my foot, a little bent but not that bad... for 20 minutes.
ooops
i hope i didn't tug on the line omg
i didn't feel it tugging tho so thats good

also mum please stop adding random laptops 2 the basket, the ones u are putting in the basket can't even run unity, let alone lag and die whilst running it omg.

Last edited:
Lobo was in my campsite. i have 10 villagers. ive gotta learn to not check the camp when i have 10 villagers.

Lobo was in my campsite. i have 10 villagers. ive gotta learn to not check the camp when i have 10 villagers.

I really hate when that happens too, all the good villagers seem to show up when you have 10 villagers....

We have the worst luck ever.

I found out on Twitter that LBPC is hacked again. And for the second time, it was near Christmas. Why do hackers target small sites? LBPC is not a source for money.

...why did you even add me on steam if you are gonna remove me lol. yes i know i got surprised who added me at first but.. really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back