• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am trying to ignore the fact I have an attraction to this guy but I keep having dreams about him and feck I can't stop ;_;

Last edited:
How do you put a spoiler tag on...am using iPad and still not good with knowing what most people here do on the advanced posting stuff, not very techy want to vent something but not everyone needs to hear or read it but not sure how to put it in a tag.

How do you put a spoiler tag on...am using iPad and still not good with knowing what most people here do on the advanced posting stuff, not very techy want to vent something but not everyone needs to hear or read it but not sure how to put it in a tag.

Are you using the mobile site or are you using the normal site on your iPad?

I think I lost a good friend I met online due to the fact I voiced my opinion and told her how I felt about a few things. Didn't attack her just tried to have a productive conversation.

I'm pretty sure she just said thanks for everything and good bye.

What sucks is that...we're both adults. And I'm assuming she didnt like what I said and instead of talking it out she was just like **** this and bye

Sucks

I know that my friends still haven't got their offers from universities they want to go so I'm not the only one, but I can't stand this waiting period. I can't sleep properly without feeling anxious about it and ugh I could really use a good night sleep.

People who don't credit artists properly are the bane of my existence.

No, Zerochan and Imgur aren't *actually* credits. e v e

this right here. funnily enough, I saw a vid on youtube where the maker didn't properly credit yet expected anyone who linked it to do so. smh (though it'd probably be easier to credit if more artists put their username/what you will on the pic.)

I am trying to ignore the fact I have an attraction to this guy but I keep having dreams about him and feck I can't stop ;_;

what's the reason you can just hook up with this guy?

can't, ok?

he's sort of out of reach. he's a theatre actor and i'm going to see the musical he's in next week but i'm scared of going up to him at stage door and i'm scared of seeing him irl

plus i have a boyfriend i know it's wrong but my brain is like "no u like this guy not ur boyfriend"

he's sort of out of reach. he's a theatre actor and i'm going to see the musical he's in next week but i'm scared of going up to him at stage door and i'm scared of seeing him irl

plus i have a boyfriend i know it's wrong but my brain is like "no u like this guy not ur boyfriend"

first, dump your bf. you don't seem to like him and it's unfair to keep him around while eyeing other guys

second, are theatre actors on some level of fame where they always have body guards and crap. if the answer isn't yes then just talk to him. better to do something then forever wonder what could have been.

first, dump your bf. you don't seem to like him and it's unfair to keep him around while eyeing other guys

second, are theatre actors on some level of fame where they always have body guards and crap. if the answer isn't yes then just talk to him. better to do something then forever wonder what could have been.

it sounds harsh but i don't know how to dump him...i don't know how he'd take it
i don't think its like that, but thanks for the advice anyway

it sounds harsh but i don't know how to dump him...i don't know how he'd take it
i don't think its like that, but thanks for the advice anyway

just say what you feel. like if you feel like you're growing apart just say that. be honest, i mean you don't have to say "hey, u suck i wanna dump you", but beating the bush too much won't help.

Np.

Ahh damn

I'm so tired of people expecting me to always be there for them and then ignoring me when I need someone to talk to

? If you've made me cry, you aren't my friend.

I hope you finally ****ing understand this now gtfo of my life

10/10 ranting about irl peeps on the Internet whee

Damn, looking at those pictures from over 4 years ago.. Not knowing 2 years ago and today...

I kinda really want opinions on my unfinished town but i really dislike making new threads...

im really afraid to scrap this area since i used like 30-50 bushes on it and 4 hours.... aghhgrrhghg its tooo greeeeeeenn i gotta use trees without making it look like its all green but i like bushes alot but they dont fit the theme all that mchhhchc

bloody underworld, why do my parents seem to think that raising your voice makes your argument better..

and they complain about arguing neighbors. soddin hypocrites...

I'm not getting enjoyment out of the one thing I'm good at anymore. I can't seem to sit down and do it and when I do I just hate it. I don't know, it was one of the only things that truly distracted me from my depression and now it's just going away...meh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back