• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not getting enjoyment out of the one thing I'm good at anymore. I can't seem to sit down and do it and when I do I just hate it. I don't know, it was one of the only things that truly distracted me from my depression and now it's just going away...meh.

take a break from this thing for a while and come back later. helps me when I lose interest in something.

I had a headache all day so I took a nap, accidentally slept for 5 hours and missed dinner.

And my headache still hasn't gone away.

its really annoying to see some people just post one liners or something really short / a stupid meme and then leave.
Wow you're contributing to the conversation so muuch!!
Oh so ''edgy'' and ''cool''

Last edited:
so apparently i have knee issues and need to go to a posture doctor???
i think i walk fine but my parents keep talking about how weirdly i walk in boots and how much i complain about knee pains. ;3;

I'm sick from the stress of moving. I have to work tomorrow. My only stress relief is roleplaying and people keep telling me that they love my ideas and that they're looking forward to roleplaying with me and then they disappear. It doesn't make any sense. Why do people lie?

its really annoying to see some people just post one liners or something really short / a stupid meme and then leave.
Wow you're contributing to the conversation so muuch!!
Oh so ''edgy'' and ''cool''

Were you referring to my Benedict Cumberbatch thread? D: If so, I am sorry, I just thought the name generator was a funny idea for a thread....

It bothers me when my friends start a conversation with me and then never reply back, or never reply at all when I'm feeling down. It happens a lot and it makes me feel like I did something wrong which I know is really irrational and dumb on my part, but it puts me on edge. I think I'm mostly bothered by the fact that I let insignificant stuff like this get to me, I know I shouldn't and it's selfish of me to always expect a response from them. I'm way too paranoid about it.

Sometimes I really love you and want to love you and make you happy and shower you with love

and other times

I really love you and I want to hurt you and make you cry

i have a problem

100 philosophers catches on Gaia by Dumpster Diving, I will take starter clothes then all of these caches

Just thinking about what happens when you die... and if there's really an afterlife and all that. Just makes me feel sad thinking about it, you know? Like I'm just wasting my life or something.... :(

gonna have a massive rant now because i'm panicking.
So basically i'm REALLY stressed because i haven't been doing too well in medical school even though i've been working really hard and now i'm worried I'm not good enough and might get kicked out. the problem is my confidence issues, and because it's practical exams i get really nervous and forget things, whereas on written exams i do fine, better than average.

I just REALLY wish i hadn't gone to a medical school that loves practical exams. it's frustrating because i know the material and i'm fine talking to patients etc, but i panic in the exams. and now even though its xmas holidays and i have no exams coming up soon, i'm working hard because i'm so worried about failing. i feel like i don't enjoy life anymore because i always think 'i should be revising/working right now'

and i've started asking myself is being a doctor in the end really worth this stress?

These cramps ugh. They make me want to pass out.
I feel so fat too I ate too much ice cream. ;3;

Just thinking about what happens when you die... and if there's really an afterlife and all that. Just makes me feel sad thinking about it, you know? Like I'm just wasting my life or something.... :(

you are not the only one thinking about this i think of this 24/7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back