• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've waited three months to get placed with my current therapist. We've had one session, and today I get a phone call that she is leaving the program and going somewhere else.

Here's to another three months of waiting, just to get F#!&ing started again :mad:
Did they not know that was gonna happen before? Seems like an odd thing for a therapist to leave so suddenly.
I would hate to wait that long. When I applied to an organization (not the one I'm at right now) they told me there was a waiting list of eight months. That's also why I don't go there.

Hopefully you'll be able to be placed with someone there soon.

Its New Years, and as much as I wish I could reflect on this year to celebrate, I had a petty fight with my boyfriend, but enjoyed a rotisserie chicken dinner nonetheless, though I had not much of an appetite for.... we are supposed to have a romantic bath together at midnight, but I am not sure if that's even going to happen. Since we moved into our new apartment, we haven't had many baths together as our bathtub is small and he is 6'5" and to fit him and I both is troublesome. One minute he is dancing and being foolish and I am upset and downtrodden.... and at one point I asked if he could just be "normal" so he shut off his smiling, his dancing, is goofiness, and it immediately felt wrong and abnormal because that was not who I feel in love with..... and he keeps saying I "contradict myself". I ask him to remind me of things (yes, sometimes), but if he reminds me of the same thing twice in a 5 minute, period, literally, I feel like I am being treated like a child, you know? He doesn't get that. He turns it around and makes it seems like I am accusing him of being the bad guy..... and I don't like it. We don't have marital problems, and its not something we would ever break up over.... we have been together for 6 years and we are common-law, and been through far worse than this.... Its just the holidays have been SO stressful for us, financially and otherwise, and it makes us get at each other's throats..... as is the reality of long term relationships.....

my parents are in an argument and are probably gonna start screaming at each other sooner or later. lovely... :lemon:

i'm struggling with a choice of where to apply to work ugh it's either at target (which is an hour away) or at pizza hut (in the same town) as a server and i just mrgrrr idk i just i dont know

also idk if i'll even have time to do my homework with a job but who really cares about that ok i'll find time hopefully maybe IDK

my sister is worrying me, as per. She has her GCSE mocks soon and literally won't stop revising. She even revised on xmas day. It can't be healthy. She also can't stop counting calories and is really obsessed with what she eats. I really hope her councillor helps :/

When you take the time to write out a nice, thought-out message to someone but they don't even respond to you :'c

Last year was probably the worst of my life. I hope that I don't make the same mistakes in 2015. :c
As the winter break nears it's end I feel my anxiety heightening. </3

Last year was probably the worst of my life. I hope that I don't make the same mistakes in 2015. :c
As the winter break nears it's end I feel my anxiety heightening. </3

I hope this year is better for you! Hell, I hope it's better for all of us.

And I don't know how to help with your anxiety, but just know that you can always shoot me a message if you need to vent or want to talk.

WE SPENT 25 HOURS WORKING ON MY COSPLAY, THE ENTRIES WERE OPEN FOR DAYS AND WHAT HAPPENS, THE SYSTEM BREAKS SO THEY SHUT DOWN ENTRIES. ONLY 10 NON ENTRY ONES WILL BE ACCEPTED AT THE EVENT, 1800+ PEOPLE ARE GOING.... I AM VERY ANGRY NOW THAT I CAN NOT GET CONFIRMATION I CAN COMPETE IN MY 1ST CONTEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back