• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh my goddd that was the worst thing i've ever read in my ifklife whygfr did i ****ing read that destroy me

Last edited:
my friend is pissed at his friend and its messing with my feelings so now my heart hurts

I really want to be able to say that the stuff my parents do doesn't hurt me, but I can't.

I'm having one of those times where I gotta get some drawing done but I don't even know what I should draw. Maybe sometime I'll make a thread on the museum buuutt I feel like it wouldn't be very good.

Also, I have a lot of games I keep telling myself to play but just can't get enough time to do so.

Alright. If you need anything, I'm always available!
Thank you, again. I really appreciate that too.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm having one of those times where I gotta get some drawing done but I don't even know what I should draw. Maybe sometime I'll make a thread on the museum buuutt I feel like it wouldn't be very good.
How come you don't think it'd be good?

I'm bored with life and I feel my existence is pointless at this place in my life.

I just lost my mom a few months ago, so I'm still trying to cope...It's really difficult without her and I feel as if I'm a little lost. I wanted her to see me get married..I wanted her to be with me when I finally finished college. and most of all I wanted more memories with her, so she would know how much she meant to me. it bothers me that I won't be able to tell her how much she meant, I was reminded her when I found her necklace just a few days ago that I had bought her for her birthday ;w; so it's bothering a little bit, but I'll be able to cope with it soon enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back