• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
School on Tuesday and I really don't want to go back to my psychology class ._. It's extremely easy but the teacher's attitude puts me in a bad mood for the rest of the day and just //////

Also still that stupid pimple thing in the wazoo i mean wtf gtfo there and pop already

School on Tuesday and I really don't want to go back to my psychology class ._. It's extremely easy but the teacher's attitude puts me in a bad mood for the rest of the day and just //////

ugh having a bad teacher or prof is just the worst~i definitely skipped classes in college because i didn't like the prof...

How I don't have the freedom I want to have and deserve to have. How my teacher is pretty much a b**** and a hypocrite

On second thought, I shouldn't complain... won't help anything...

Last edited:
Welp, my earbuds just broke AGAIN. So much for listening to music while I draw. I guess I could use the headphones I have, but those are kinda broken on one side and pinch my ear whenever I wear them with my glasses. (Which I need to use the pc.)

I swear, I go through those things faster than whatevr:U

Last edited:
School starts in an hour and It's the beginning of second semester. I have to take retake Health, for some reason, even when I got a good grade in it last year. I hated that class more than any class I have ever taken. Great way to start the new year, lmao.

I feel so ****ty right now. I hate myself. I don't feel like I'm worthy of any happiness. Any time I want to talk about my feelings to my family I feel like I shouldn't because I deserve to feel like ****. I don't know what to do with myself and my family doesn't know either. They don't know how awful I feel, how I hide it all so I don't trouble them. I know I shouldn't bottle it up but I can't help it. I need help. Emotional help. I need someone who's not my therapist to tell me that it'll be alright. I need someone to tell me I can do it, and to guide me through it.

I feel so ****ty right now. I hate myself. I don't feel like I'm worthy of any happiness. Any time I want to talk about my feelings to my family I feel like I shouldn't because I deserve to feel like ****. I don't know what to do with myself and my family doesn't know either. They don't know how awful I feel, how I hide it all so I don't trouble them. I know I shouldn't bottle it up but I can't help it. I need help. Emotional help. I need someone who's not my therapist to tell me that it'll be alright. I need someone to tell me I can do it, and to guide me through it.

y do u deserve to feel like ****, did u kill sumone??

someone i have deliberately avoided went through my posts and found the url to my new tumblr :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back