• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I woke up with a headache that's not going away and I have stuff to do today that's going to aggravate it so this is gon b good.

Also I don't understand why radio stations have been repetitively playing songs like "hold the line" and "takin care of business" for 30 years bc they're not even good

All the coursework I have is a bit stressful but then I can't help but blame myself for delaying some of it much too long.

fanks it's better now but man it was a bit random cause i don't feel sick or anything..

My boyfriend (now ex) broke up with me on New Years morning. It's been five days, and I'm still in shock. We're doing the whole 'no-contact' thing. In other words, I lost my boyfriend and best friend all in one day.

My boyfriend (now ex) broke up with me on New Years morning. It's been five days, and I'm still in shock. We're doing the whole 'no-contact' thing. In other words, I lost my boyfriend and best friend all in one day.

*Hugs*
I remember from previous posts of yours that things had been rough in your relationship. Wishing the best for you<33
Lots of people here that are more than willing to be a shoulder to cry (or scream, or whine, or whatever) on, including myself :)

What is bothering me?
My collectibles. It's petty, but why won't you arrange the way I want? Argh.

*Hugs*
I remember from previous posts of yours that things had been rough in your relationship. Wishing the best for you<33
Lots of people here that are more than willing to be a shoulder to cry (or scream, or whine, or whatever) on, including myself :)

What is bothering me?
My collectibles. It's petty, but why won't you arrange the way I want? Argh.

*hugs back*

Yeah, apparently things just kinda imploded? We both weren't happy and he broke first. I know that it was for the best, but the extremely sucky thing is that he blocked me off everything we shared together. And only said 'it's for the best.'

I've been healing myself playing Dragon Age Inquisition though. Lol..

my friend comitted suicide and... I just don't know why. I found out at school and just been crying the whole day. It bothering me that I wasn't a good enough friend that they didn't talk to me which lead to this.

my friend comitted suicide and... I just don't know why. I found out at school and just been crying the whole day. It bothering me that I wasn't a good enough friend that they didn't talk to me which lead to this.

I'm so sorry for your loss. If you need to talk to anyone, I'm available, and I'm sure others here are willing to listen as well. Does your school have a grief counselor or regular counselor you would be willing to speak with?

When a person gets into that mindset, it doesn't matter how wonderful the people around them are. I have a few people I can talk to about things, but sometimes just choose not to. A lot of the time I feel like I should be able to deal with things by myself, but even then the feeling of wanting to do something to myself to disappear creeps up.

I'm not them, obviously, but people deal with their depression in different ways. Some talk about it, others would rather keep it to themselves. They feel they're bothering the world enough as it is.

Do not blame yourself for their decision. Just remember them as they were, and be supportive of others affected by this situation.

I'm terribly sorry for your loss.

When a person gets into that mindset, it doesn't matter how wonderful the people around them are. I have a few people I can talk to about things, but sometimes just choose not to. A lot of the time I feel like I should be able to deal with things by myself, but even then the feeling of wanting to do something to myself to disappear creeps up.

I'm not them, obviously, but people deal with their depression in different ways. Some talk about it, others would rather keep it to themselves. They feel they're bothering the world enough as it is.

Do not blame yourself for their decision. Just remember them as they were, and be supportive of others affected by this situation.

I'm terribly sorry for your loss.
thanks. it was just really sudden for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back