• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got Pokemon Alpha Sapphire last monday and I still haven't tried it out and I still don't intend to.
Heck, what's wrong with me?!

I am sitting in a dark room all by myself, isolating myself from my spouse and my cats. I just want to be alone with my thoughts..... I don't want to eat..... I don't want to do anything..... nothing gives me pleasure anymore..... nothing is ever as fun as it used to be..... I feel like hurting the thing on the outside to kill the thing on the inside..... I have been going weeks like this..... I know I am depressed..... I am in a mixed episode with depressive features..... I am barely coping, barely getting by with this..... I can't concentrate, study.... I can't even function like a normal human being like sleep properly.... Or at ALL some nights. I can't keep living like this.....

I am sitting in a dark room all by myself, isolating myself from my spouse and my cats. I just want to be alone with my thoughts..... I don't want to eat..... I don't want to do anything..... nothing gives me pleasure anymore..... nothing is ever as fun as it used to be..... I feel like hurting the thing on the outside to kill the thing on the inside..... I have been going weeks like this..... I know I am depressed..... I am in a mixed episode with depressive features..... I am barely coping, barely getting by with this..... I can't concentrate, study.... I can't even function like a normal human being like sleep properly.... Or at ALL some nights. I can't keep living like this.....

that's not wrong at all, it's very humanlike and lots of people feel like this sometimes. In cases like this, only anime like One Piece or cutie pies like Dengeki Daisy can make my world brighter ;v;

I'm bothered by the fact that it's almost 1 am and I still need to do English homework and other stuff.

Everything is making me really emotional right now

Like, I don't mind having emotions other than depression and anxiety for once.

It's the good kind of emotional, just not at a good time.

don't hold back them feels.

I'd love it if my mom came home to me just bawling my eyes out in front of the computer in a dark room, lol.

Listening to Ben Folds isn't helping. Like, these lyrics

Think of me
Anyway you want
I can be
The problem if that's easier
In your head
Move the pieces around
Things I've said
Turn the memory upside down

And it makes it better I know
But sometimes it's hard to swallow

In time I will fade away