• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact my boyfriend's best friend has just told him that because he's gay and in love with me, it means she can't be friends with him..

She's fallen in love with him, and has said that she can't get her head round why he's in love with me.

He's REALLY upset, 'cos he's been friends with her for ages, and he's so down all the time, and I feel so helpless, there's so little I'm able to do besides comfort as much as I can..

I just can't believe someone who called herself his best friend would do that to him..

I can't stand it..Thinking back then...Knowing they actually did that to me... Just terrible...

Lady, I don't know what the heck I did to you, but I am sorry for making you feel like you have to make it so freaking obvious that you hate me every time you see me.

Everyone seems mad at me today, maybe not on here but IRL, I just don't know what I did ;.;

What if i do badly in my sophomore year of hs? :c brings back bad memories of when i was in 8th grade. All the stress and pressure. I hate it.

Last edited:
What if i do badly in my sophomore year of hs? :c brings back bad memories of when i was in 8th grade. All the stress and pressure. I hate it.
Don't worry! I know it seems hard not to stress, and high school can be terrible, but as someone who lived through the experience, I can tell you that even if it seems rough, the payoff is absolutely worth it. As a sophomore you'll be starting to think about college/jobs/whatever it is you want to do after you graduate, but don't let that stuff overwhelm you. You have plenty of time to make those important decisions, and if that is what you're worrying about, just try and remember that the results of those decisions should make you happy, not stressed. Two important things to remember: 1) Nothing is permanent! If you're stressing about school decisions, just remember that nearly everything can be changed. Transfers exist for a reason. 2) Everyone else is probably feeling the same way. That may not be the most comforting thought, but I can guarantee you that even the people who look like they've got everything together struggle with the same stuff you're struggling with.
When I'm stressing about something (and I stress a lot; I have a couple of anxiety disorders) my boyfriend likes to say "Don't worry about something until you have something to worry about". Work hard, but don't overwork yourself, and make sure you let yourself grow as a person before you start forcing yourself to make decisions. I hope that's helpful and not just a rambling thing >>

--

On a separate note why am I still awake I have to deliver proofs in like six hours it's 5 am what

what if my biggest accomplishment is being nothing more then a useless hodgepodge of knowledge with mediocre art skills

Last edited:
i really want to quit kfc but i haven't been there long, it's a burden to hold out for a few months before i think about changing to someplace nicer but i need the experience from kfc to get somewhere better and i'm always anxious about work like what if i do something wrong and no one talks to me at work i'm too introverted what if i get an order wrong again i hope i memorise the menu soon so i don't make more mistakes

I've been sleeping so much lately. Literally like 10+ hours.. I just try to escape my mistakes but I need to just face it. Sleeping is just like being dead without the commitment, it's why I enjoy it so much. :/

The heat. Seriously it's too hot to do anything.
I'm at home with my mom and bro, we're just being potatos on my bed rewatching Breaking Bad together...
The cats and the bunny are half dead from the heat.

I wish we had A/C.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back