• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please don't feel like you shouldn't post what's bothering you either. That was more or less a vent post for me. Thank you very much for reading though. And thank you for the kind words. :)
Sorry >.<,sometimes when i watch this things makes me feel bad and sad for that person

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yea =.= my mom...over reacts a lot xD then she gets all mad :c

Yep,mine's too :(

Last edited:
My parents never showed true care for me until my sister left for collage and I could do the chores so me and parents dont get along to well

This tv website writing that Sailor Moon is "manga inspired". It is manga you dumbasses.. /facepalm 5ever

- - - Post Merge - - -

It bothers me that we see multiple threads discussing the Tier system. I'm already getting tired of it. I feel that the thread in the Villager Trading Plaza showing the tiers is good enough. People create stuff like "no love for tier 5?", "who's your favorite tier 4 villager", "what tier has your favorite villager", and "what's your opinion on tier 1". The Tier system was meant to help people on what to do when you want to give one villager to another, not for creating many discussions. I know we have the freedom of speech, but seeing all these duplicates, it annoys me.

I would rather see more pizza threads like last November than tier threads (some of you remember the pizza threads).

Tiers in general annoys me, like someone categorizing because of popular-ness or likewise. I mean it's different for all people and those kind of things just creates inflation. Pay what you want and a villager is not worth the price. I mean I can just reset for most of them except smug people like Marshal or whatever but eventually you can probably just find a giveaway..?

Oh and yes. Pizza v. Politics.. someone start it lol.

i was going through who I follow and apparently they have a "if you watch markiplier don't follow me" thing and do I just unfollow them?? ? bc i think we're Mutuals
why do people care if I watch markiplier anyway

i was going through who I follow and apparently they have a "if you watch markiplier don't follow me" thing and do I just unfollow them?? ? bc i think we're Mutuals
why do people care if I watch markiplier anyway

because they wanna seem cool i guess :// weirdos.

also atm so tired and i should jav a proper lunch but what the hell.

because they wanna seem cool i guess :// weirdos.

also atm so tired and i should jav a proper lunch but what the hell.

yeah i guess so
mark's a cool guy so idk why anyone would have a problem with him

sleeeep

yeah i guess so
mark's a cool guy so idk why anyone would have a problem with him

sleeeep

i don't really care for let's players and idk he seem as hyper but i wouldn't unfollow because someone liked him unless they were going on 24*7 but ya..

lel i cant

I was working on probably the cutest thing I've ever drawn. It was a lynx girl wearing a top hat... But the top hat was ceramic, and it was also a teacup, and there was also tea inside the teacup, and the lynx girl looked so proud of herself, like 'hey, look at me, I'm wearing a huge teacup full of tea on my head, you'll never be as hardcore a tea drinker as me' but then MY COMPUTER TURNED OFF. LYNX GIRL IS GONE. TEA HAS BEEN SPILLED.

rip...

I was working on probably the cutest thing I've ever drawn. It was a lynx girl wearing a top hat... But the top hat was ceramic, and it was also a teacup, and there was also tea inside the teacup, and the lynx girl looked so proud of herself, like 'hey, look at me, I'm wearing a huge teacup full of tea on my head, you'll never be as hardcore a tea drinker as me' but then MY COMPUTER TURNED OFF. LYNX GIRL IS GONE. TEA HAS BEEN SPILLED.

rip...

i hate when your computer does that. like dude i ain't even play heavy stuff stop overheating ffs

I'm really bad at talking to you and no matter what you say, I feel like every time I try to start a conversation I annoy you. I'm sorry.

This tv website writing that Sailor Moon is "manga inspired". It is manga you dumbasses.. /facepalm 5ever

- - - Post Merge - - -

Tiers in general annoys me, like someone categorizing because of popular-ness or likewise. I mean it's different for all people and those kind of things just creates inflation. Pay what you want and a villager is not worth the price. I mean I can just reset for most of them except smug people like Marshal or whatever but eventually you can probably just find a giveaway..?

Oh and yes. Pizza v. Politics.. someone start it lol.

I remember back when we had the pizza threads. It got so common that many people began to recognize them. But the tier threads are even more common, and people hardly recognize that we have too many of these.

It makes sense to classify villagers by species, especially when making a guide. It also makes a lot of sense to classify them by personality. But to classify them by popularity, that's ridiculous. It's okay to classify them by popularity on the forums only to suggest what the best minimum bids and best buyout prices are. For example, when a villager isn't popular enough, they would suggest giving away for free, whereas the more popular a villager is, the higher the pricing should be. It wasn't meant for multiple discussions like the opinion threads or describing them.

What's even worse about the Tier System is that people take it too seriously. Like when a Tier One villager is moving, the person would time travel back multiple times to hold them for sale as people who want him/her would fight over him/her. Another example is how some dream towns get a very bad grade for having villagers that aren't popular enough. They'll even get as offensive as South Park if you have only one Tier 5 villager.

The tier system was to show which villagers are popular and which villagers are not, as well as suggest what's best for trading deals. Now it's a system that people would use to bully others (including unpopular animals). So I'm okay with the system, I'm just not okay with the obsession over the system.

Last edited:
It makes sense to classify villagers by species, especially when making a guide. It also makes a lot of sense to classify them by personality. But to classify them by popularity, that's ridiculous. It's okay to classify them by popularity on the forums only to suggest what the best minimum bids and best buyout prices are. For example, when a villager isn't popular enough, they would suggest giving away for free, whereas the more popular a villager is, the higher the pricing should be. It wasn't meant for multiple discussions like the opinion threads or describing them.

What's even worse about the Tier System is that people take it too seriously. Like when a Tier One villager is moving, the person would time travel back multiple times to hold them for sale as people who want him/her would fight over him/her. Another example is how some dream towns get a very bad grade for having villagers that aren't popular enough. They'll even get as offensive as South Park if you have only one Tier 5 villager.

The tier system was to show which villagers are popular and which villagers are not, as well as suggest what's best for trading deals. Now it's a system that people would use to bully others (including unpopular animals). So I'm okay with the system, I'm just not okay with the obsession over the system.

Yeah, amen to pretty much. Also I don't know if you have been to Neopets or play there, but they have a similar system for their (mainly) unconverted pets which people take wayyy to seriously when they trade their pets. It's even as annoying especially since that community can be even more toxic about it if you try to trade "wrong" or "downtrade".

Yes it might be a good idea from the roots, but when it grows into discussions and what you can't do while trading, too many people follows and sometimes it's both impossible to sell and buy.

i keep binge eating, yday the whole day i had a bowl of cereal and then today i woke up and eat enough to feed a large family. i don't know why i have to do everything in extremes, i'm so useless ugh (i wasn't not eating on purpose i just had a sore head but lately these days are becoming so common)

Last edited:
Yeah, amen to pretty much. Also I don't know if you have been to Neopets or play there, but they have a similar system for their (mainly) unconverted pets which people take wayyy to seriously when they trade their pets. It's even as annoying especially since that community can be even more toxic about it if you try to trade "wrong" or "downtrade".

Yes it might be a good idea from the roots, but when it grows into discussions and what you can't do while trading, too many people follows and sometimes it's both impossible to sell and buy.

As much as I'm getting tired of the tier threads, it makes me want to see pizza threads again. Even I started one months ago.

To anybody that isn't aware of the pizza threads, here is a list of all the pizza threads we made last November. It was a crazy trend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back