• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAS ANYONE BEEN TO GERMANY? berlin to be specific

i'm going monday and i don't know how much spending money to take, ideally not a lot but everyone keeps throwing out crazy numbers and i'm scared
I went to Berlin 2 years ago and we stayed there for 2 days. I didn't really spend much money since we bought food from local stands and then maybe a T-shirt and a card. I probably spent about 60 euro in 2 days if I remember correctly? You might as well take extra money just incase.

I went to Berlin 2 years ago and we stayed there for 2 days. I didn't really spend much money since we bought food from local stands and then maybe a T-shirt and a card. I probably spent about 60 euro in 2 days if I remember correctly? You might as well take extra money just incase.

thanks! that's a relief! i imagine i'll be going to food stands most nights (germany seems to have really awesome ones as well) and i'll have to budget for tourist things but my friends were encouraging me to take over 100 a day which made me want to weep (because i don't have actually have that much) fortunately i'm not going with them though

One of my gerbils passed away, and his brother just looks so sad and distressed.

I was so sad when my gerbil passed away years ago. He was over 3 years old :'( I'm sorry for your loss of your cute furry friend </3

Sleeping alone after months of having someone by my side gets very lonely. Especially when my sleeping schedule is screwed and I'm up late every night. I miss my guy.

tfw when you fight that martian sauce and he refuses to drop ufo mount fffuuUu

- - - Post Merge - - -

*saucer lol

Why do people act like I'm asking them for the moon whenever I ask someone to wash their d*mn hands before touching my food? That stuff's going in my stomach, excuse me for wanting it clean. :U

100944456-0ee027a8-6193-4eac-80c5-de2454b84b2b.jpg

i present to you, swamp dogg tbt's newest admin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back