• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really bad at talking to you and no matter what you say, I feel like every time I try to start a conversation I annoy you. I'm sorry.

wanna talk about it?

As much as I'm getting tired of the tier threads, it makes me want to see pizza threads again. Even I started one months ago.

To anybody that isn't aware of the pizza threads, here is a list of all the pizza threads we made last November. It was a crazy trend.

ah, pizza threads. good times...

literally who gives a **** if i am insecure and if i do crave attention and compliments to get my trampled self-esteem off the ****ing floor like literally who cares who ****ing cares why does it matter just leave me the **** alone lmao yes im insecure why u gotta feed on that who cares what i do who cars what i post literally w h o c a r e s go find something more interesting to rag on im having a ****ty day as it is

ROFL least fav pizza toppings was mine xD

those were the days, those were the days...

- - - Post Merge - - -

we need to do pizza v. politics again. crazy time bud.

The politics threads were created for a good reason (including the debate on pizza threads). At the time, there was a mid-term election in the US, so I made a thread discussing the 2014 elections. It wasn't expected that many people opened debate threads afterwards. I wonder how big politics will be a discussion in November 2016.

Now for those pizza threads, I don't know why they were created in the first place. But those were some good times. I missed last fall and how crazy this site went (like the candy restock hype, Pizza threads, golden ticket Pokeball raffle, mass banning, and the TBT Fair). I also remembered back then, I was blogging every single day until I got 100 entries.

My dad wants to go to the fair, it has been many years, maybe 4-5 since we went and suddenly he showed great interest to going. I don't like the fair, it makes me feel claustrophobic and overall uncomfy. Just dont know why he wants to go

Somthing happened with me and I can't stop thinking about it. It keeps flashing in my mind and I want it to stop ;-;

It's okay to like something and be proud of something but as soon as that becomes the only thing about you, the only thing you think, feel, and talk about, then it becomes annoying.

It's okay to like something and be proud of something but as soon as that becomes the only thing about you, the only thing you think, feel, and talk about, then it becomes annoying.
I couldn't agree more.

I'm annoyed the only place I can charge my laptop is the middle of a loud party I don't wanna be around.

Whats bothering me?

That I don't have any friends. #Truth but thats okay. I think... It's my fault that chose the loner path. I'm surviving though. So that's all it matters.

HAS ANYONE BEEN TO GERMANY? berlin to be specific

i'm going monday and i don't know how much spending money to take, ideally not a lot but everyone keeps throwing out crazy numbers and i'm scared

Whats bothering me?

That I don't have any friends. #Truth but thats okay. I think... It's my fault that chose the loner path. I'm surviving though. So that's all it matters.

ive been thinking about this quite a bit recently as well but then i think that in a few years i can always meet new ppl that share the same interests as me etc

Golem in Terraria like ffs drop ur freaking pickaxe thing

also tfw when you kill the probe >.>

I ordered clothing over 8 days ago, and the status on the web where I ordered from still says "PROCESSING ORDER".
Funny, because they already took the money from my account when they state on their website "Will not charge until items are shipped". This is so frustrating especially because this clothing company is a large corporation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back