• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea what to do with my town.

On one hand, I've pretty much lost all interest in trying to make it look better. Every time I try to play it feels like a chore instead of having fun. And I feel like I'd be able to make a much better town.

But on the other hand, I DO like how my town looks, and moving all my stuff and fav villagers out and back it would be a chore. Not to mention the letters and all the money used to make it this far I'd lose. And I don't even know if I only lost interest in Bastion or in AC in general.

I just feel so confused.

I forgot to put a cover over my food and so my spaghetti bolognese exploded in the microwave :'(

oh god im sorry but this made me laughing.

also mom jfc you know i hate pears still you need to get a ****ton in the salad >>

Why is this day taking so long to freaking passsss? I swear yesterday night flew by, but no, not today... What the frickle?

Of course you would laugh at my pain :)
My pain and orange paper towels after i tried to clean it up :)

sorry but my mind is kinda messed up so i just imagined your pasta flying all over the kitchen lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

Moms!
Giving s**t to their sons!
Since the existence of the human!

lol

is a gurl but k

I've been trying to organize a time with my close friend to have lunch together few times because we're in different college/university and it's not working out so well this semester. :c I miss her a lot since she's the only person I've really connected with, and I've never been good at making friends without her by my side to calm my nerves.

Mom if you seriously can't buy me a little candy for like 2 bucks something is very wrong with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back