• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to trim off 226 words off my writing entry before I can submit it...problem is that I just don't know what else to get rid of :/

I almost forgot to roll out the trash bin to the street since Monday is trash pickup day, so I had to go do that right away. But it was past 12:00 AM, and I wouldn't leave the house past 12:00 at night because of my fear of animals.

Just rolling out the trash bin past midnight reminds me of the Spongebob episode with the Hash Slinging Slasher.

Drunk guys from the wedding party keep on coming by the desk and hitting on me and telling me to come to their room. Only one is really bothering me, cause the other one has a sexy Australian accent, and isn't bad looking. ;]

Drunk guys from the wedding party keep on coming by the desk and hitting on me and telling me to come to their room. Only one is really bothering me, cause the other one has a sexy Australian accent, and isn't bad looking. ;]
ITS ME IM SEXY AND AUSTRALIAN HEHEHEHWhhhehewheheheh not sexy

Whats bothering me is that i finally vomited a bit today after feeling sick for the past 3. Problem is that i need to some more but i just cant :(

ITS ME IM SEXY AND AUSTRALIAN HEHEHEHWhhhehewheheheh not sexy

Whats bothering me is that i finally vomited a bit today after feeling sick for the past 3. Problem is that i need to some more but i just cant :(

Have someone get you ipecac.

Haha I see ;]

also im tired and i need to phone my friends but deciding stuff with them i could just go there 3 am and broke in lol

People making themselves go close to deaf

Such as playing music waaayy too loud with headphones on like why??
And when people dont respond to others when they try to talk to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back