• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously?? I did all your stupid requirements. Take off the damn hold so I can register for classes. Why is orientation even mandatory? I already did that back in like 2012. Why do I have to do it again?? Why does it take 24-48 hours to take off the hold?
AHHHHUGGGG

People who complain to turn down my music, which I do.
And then I need to listen to Rap, Hardcore, House, Trance, DJ&the other crap (to me) the world listens to. When I ask to turn the volume down I get to hear to either kill my self or I need to walk away. But oohhhhnooo when I put on a metal song I'm the bad girl.

Welll.. FK YOU! I don't want to hear your shetty music either. so SCRAM.

and FYI, I use head phones all the time they DON'T. (Talking 'bout my classmates btw xD

Last edited:
People who complain to turn down my music, which I do.
And then I need to listen to Rap, Hardcore, House, Trance, DJ&the other crap (to me) the world listens to. When I ask to turn the volume down I get to hear to either kill my self or I need to walk away. But oohhhhnooo when I put on a metal song I'm the bad girl.

Welll.. FK YOU! I don't want to hear your shetty music either. so SCRAM.

and FYI, I use head phones all the time they DON'T. (Talking 'bout my classmates btw xD

Here in Mexico theres something called "reggaeton" its frikin horrible so if u apply that in my country,ITS A DEATH TORTURE to hear that :(

Last edited:
Here in Spain,theres something called "reggaeton",its frikin horrible,so,if u apply that in my country,ITS A DEATH TORTURE to hear that :(

I'm fine with lots of music but just not al day long! That's what my classmates do..
One time I put up a rock song (Red hot Chilli Peppers) well if they had the change I would be dead.

sigh, I am quite afraid that I won't finish my drawing for the contest in time, I'm really slow :'c
...and I actually desire entering all 3 but time is a ***** *sob*

I really hope they got my application, even though I sent it in before the deadline...

Today has reminded me why I never get on Facebook... I just read some of the scariest things I have ever read in my life. There are people out there that actually have these mindsets that are just so extremely stupid and daft that I can barely believe these people actually exist. I just want to delete every single social media account I have ever made and move to a different planet if it means I never have to encounter these people in the real world. That is, if these people can step outside their homes for 3 seconds without causing major damage to themselves since they obviously don't have a working brain.

Social media stuff usually never bothers me because I know people can just be all talk and say stupid crap whenever they want, but something about the posts I read really got a chill running down my spine and I fear for this earth since these people are actually out there somewhere.

My face, is a giant pillow of puss. Like, it's inflated on one side due to the abscess, and it freaking sucks, I can't talk right and I can't even really smile...and guess where I am, take a wild guess? I'm at work, working...all night. Even though I couldn't sleep because of my inflated face, none of the dentists around here are open on the weekends, and only tend to previous customers for emergencies... Hopefully the dentist who I just heard about from a co-worker can see me tomorrow, and then I'll probably call off, even though I am just now back from my vacation... I feel so bad, but what am I supposed to do? Hang around looking like I got the mumps?

It's bothering me how easily distracted I get on the computer.

I got on for the sole purpose of fixing a program that I'm going to need very soon (like... tomorrow) yet I'm looking at manga coloring tutorials... that I'll never use. Ever.

Still a bit emotional from yesterday.. even if I'm not an abuser that documentary hit me way too hard. hhh damn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back