• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ya i've played the GameCube version of the first phantasy star online game, it's good but the camera sucks balls imo

ya i've played the GameCube version of the first phantasy star online game, it's good but the camera sucks balls imo

u probably think i play a lot of games but i rly don't (i should probably play more so im actually doing something with the time ive got)

no i dont lol i've only seen you posting in the FR thread as for games. I don't really play a lot nowadays either

My second gerbil passed away. I mean, I'm happy he's not in pain anymore and he isn't lonely, but it's still sad.

Rest in piece
Napoleon and Pedro
2012-2015

Got a new laptop that had Windows 10 pre-installed and it will not run Paint Tool Sai. Great.

can u downgrade ur version of windows

I don't know if my laptop would be able to do that but I would like to

run them in 7/8 mode lol?

Tried that but it didn't work ;~;

update: had to install a newer version of Paint Tool Sai and it works??? Bad news is that all my custom brushes are on the version that won't start up but it can't be helped

also thank you for offering the advice!!

Last edited:
Whyyyy... I picked up someone's voided villager that I did not want. Every single time I make progress in my town something happens.

School starting back. people important to me have all moved to different states, I don't have any friends. It's my senior year and everyone hates me at school. It starts next week, I'm super worried and I don't know what I am going to do without my close friends there. send help

School starting back. people important to me have all moved to different states, I don't have any friends. It's my senior year and everyone hates me at school. It starts next week, I'm super worried and I don't know what I am going to do without my close friends there. send help

don't talk to ppl and then they won't h8 u

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back