• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay now I'm nervous about starting HS, I'm mainly excited because I'm a varsity cheerleader as a freshman but I get stressed on school and presentations are hard for me because even when I know the material I will feel like I can't breath and then next thing I know I'm walking towards the teacher because I just can't deal.

Okay now I'm nervous about starting HS, I'm mainly excited because I'm a varsity cheerleader as a freshman but I get stressed on school and presentations are hard for me because even when I know the material I will feel like I can't breath and then next thing I know I'm walking towards the teacher because I just can't deal.

Dont worry,i feel u gurl

High school just plain sucks. But it is survivable.
And don't let the bullcrap you hear convince you against college. It is a thousand times better in college.

High school just plain sucks. But it is survivable.
And don't let the bullcrap you hear convince you against college. It is a thousand times better in college.

I can confirm this.. uni/college/whatever higher education you attend is way more fun and worth it, msotly because you study what you want and most of the time you get to know nice people with similar interests :)

I have realized that I'm kind of a horrible person. I do regret many things I've done today...

I slammed my finger in the dryer door, because I'm a genius.
Vj9fCG7.gif

I have realized that I'm kind of a horrible person. I do regret many things I've done today...

I still think you're awesome :) everyone has bad days. I've had plenty... Plenty indeed...

I regret what I ate for dinner. I feel like poop and I wanna barf it up but that thought scares me. Effffffdddfkabaurkgbdjakdnf

I didn't get to come see you today, but I will make sure to this week. I hope the gift I got you didn't get blown or washed away. Cant wait to see you again.

Agh. This is extremely infuriating. I have the iPod 4th gen and I just want to download some apps that help with sleep, but it keeps saying I need iOS 7, 8, or 9. Mine only goes up to iOS 6. This is exactly why I don't purchase Apple products.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back