• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My mind isn't in the right place right now. I just can't believe I was stupid enough to not notice myself grabbing it off the store shelf AND when I was scratching it off.

If you need someone to talk to, I'm available.
Though, I'm not too sure how helpful I might be.

If you need someone to talk to, I'm available.
Though, I'm not too sure how helpful I might be.

Thanks, I appreciate the offer. This is probably just something that needs time to heal though. I've been using the What's Bothering You thread too much because of it. I let myself get attached and now I am suffering the consequences of not knowing what will happen with that person. As for my game issue, I offered a trade on another forum site I use so maybe someone will trade an extra copy of the game I wanted for my $20 card.

Thanks, I appreciate the offer. This is probably just something that needs time to heal though. I've been using the What's Bothering You thread too much because of it. I let myself get attached and now I am suffering the consequences of not knowing what will happen with that person. As for my game issue, I offered a trade on another forum site I use so maybe someone will trade an extra copy of the game I wanted for my $20 card.

Ah, glad that you found a solution to your card problem.
I can relate to your current dilemma as well.
I grown attached to them, to the point where it nearly got out of hand... and it quite nearly ruined our friendship, if it hasn't yet already.
One way I've learnt to dealt with it was through a lack of empathy.
I assumed they were doing okay, and that I was only being a bother to them, despite trying my damnest to repair something.
Slowly, I started to withdraw a bit and stopped talking to them as often. It made me a bit depressed at first...
But letting go of my empathy made me feel a bit better, and a bit optimistic about how they were doing.

At this point, I'm rambling. Sorry about that. ^^;

Thanks, I appreciate the offer. This is probably just something that needs time to heal though. I've been using the What's Bothering You thread too much because of it. I let myself get attached and now I am suffering the consequences of not knowing what will happen with that person.

That's what it's here for! No one blames you for feeling that way and we all hope things get sorted out very soon! :)

As for myself, I've been feeling like absolute poop the last 24 hours or so. I'm not sure if the sandwich I ate (from my favorite shop) did this to me or what but it's super annoying when I'm hungry but can't eat because everything I eat makes me feel even worse than before :/

The fact that I can't stop watching this Death Note abridged series. I forgot how entertaining Matsuda's "death scene" was.

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's what it's here for! No one blames you for feeling that way and we all hope things get sorted out very soon! :)

As for myself, I've been feeling like absolute poop the last 24 hours or so. I'm not sure if the sandwich I ate (from my favorite shop) did this to me or what but it's super annoying when I'm hungry but can't eat because everything I eat makes me feel even worse than before :/

Aw, I've had that feeling before. Reminds me of a time I had the stomach flu and wanting to throw up everything I ate. Not fun :/

Are you still sick?

I can't seem to control my emotions well. I have constant change of mind and I can never feel just one thing. First I'm happy then I turn furious in a matter of a few minutes. I don't know what to do. It seems to annoy people around me too.

feel better ^^^ and i get annoyed so easily and it sucks bc i end up hating people that didn't do anything to me

I have lost 4 of my old friends, couldn't sleep yesterday and now I'm afraid for the others
I've never felt so lonely, I'll try to keep cool and not to break down

Nothing at the moment really, I feel pretty good for once. Yeah sure there is a few things that I need to deal with but I'll do that when it needs to.

Also what's it with parents being overprotective. Yeah I might never have been the outgoing type that sees friends often, but seriously you don't need to ask stupid things whenever I get back. You were not better when you were in your 20s and I do not need your attitude that things are bad.

I just got two cavities filled. The procedure of getting them filled didn't really bother me; IMO the worst part is the numbness you feel afterward. Your lips feel huge, and eating feels weird.

My first day of school was today and my teacher already hates because I told her to call me either Abela or Conquistador! I mean when you ask me " do you have any nicknames that you would like me to call you?" Those are my nicknames!!! I'm not trying to get attention and be a class clown! No need to give me the death stare! Ok.... I may be overeating but still

I just got two cavities filled. The procedure of getting them filled didn't really bother me; IMO the worst part is the numbness you feel afterward. Your lips feel huge, and eating feels weird.

Hah, actually the worst is when they drill further in the hole so they can fill it back in.. Ouch, but I get extra of that thing so your muscles get relaxed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back