• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought my sis would understand I was sick, nope, lectures me on toughing it out and wants me to go to school anyway. It ain't like I got a cold and I am sneezing everywhere, I feel like I am about to vomit constantly.

That's pretty much what everyone's parrents are like; they want our best but end up not understanding us and doing the polar opposite of what they intend. :(

School really is important though, don't you think?

That's pretty much what everyone's parrents are like; they want our best but end up not understanding us and doing the polar opposite of what they intend. :(

School really is important though, don't you think?

You tell me lol. Parents like 99% backfires things to you lol

of course it is important.. but in this world you wonder sometimes

ostkaka-png

why even make this rofl

ostkaka taste crap IMO but idk preferences

Two guys from an older grade who weren't in my class came up to me and started asking me questions during a fire drill

Last edited:
Why's that man?

First math test of the semester and I'm horrible at studying, especially at one of my worst subjects. Then there's an essay I have to start tomorrow on 9/11, which is going to be hard to explain.
And to top it all off, I'm most likely going to get showered with work on Monday or Tuesday due to having Wed - Friday off.

I'm too anxious and my procrastination doesn't make me feel any better. x.x

Can I vent
Sorry but I just feel worthless. I'm a failed artist and all I do is annoy people with bad jokes and act like a little kid and I'm supposed to be an adult next year and I don't have the efficiency to think like one and I'm just stupid and bland and I don't matter to anyone. I'm just someone who's existence is redundant.

Can I vent
Sorry but I just feel worthless. I'm a failed artist and all I do is annoy people with bad jokes and act like a little kid and I'm supposed to be an adult next year and I don't have the efficiency to think like one and I'm just stupid and bland and I don't matter to anyone. I'm just someone who's existence is redundant.

No ur not. There is always someone who will need u.

I'm still unsure/not confident every time I post on this site these days, worried that someone will take something I post the wrong way.

Also feel very ignored and pushed aside.

Just a couple hours ago, I was wondering to myself why I was on a particular MMO server if the people who talked me into playing it (my brother and his gf) are barely willing to help me out in the occasions I ask (and certainly don't seem willing to help get me ready for raiding). There has been very little activity in our guild since summer ended, and most people who wind up logging on are new members...and me. And I don't have any abilities to turn on exclusive buffs for them.

Last edited:
I hate being a girl. Too much cramps

today was the last day of school, and i was so excited and prepped myself for a great day.
but today was the ****tiest day ever, everything went wrong and ditched my friends early after school since i couldn't hold back my tears..
thank god for the holidays

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back