• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This mouse has been running loose in our house for days. It's taken all the cheese out of the traps without getting caught and has evaded our cats grasp even though it was trapped in the bathroom with them once. I don't think this is any ordinary mouse...

Jerry-tom-and-jerry-promoted.png

I got my copy of Super Castlevania 4 today and it works okay, but I'm pretty sure it's damaged or something isn't right because every two seconds Simon Belmont's sprite blinks or even blends into the background. Bleh.

What... the hell. I go on the Xbox site and 8 of my 12 friends are playing the Destiny DLC. They actually paid the additional $40 or $60 for the DLC...

4 period school days seem sooo long. I'm used to 8 a day. There's also his annoying kid in all my classes that just shouts out stuff and eats during class. I also had this guy who just took the book I was reading for an assignment and tried peeling off something to see if the school library put it on. That **** wants me to pay for a new book

Last edited:
What... the hell. I go on the Xbox site and 8 of my 12 friends are playing the Destiny DLC. They actually paid the additional $40 or $60 for the DLC...

wow

really

o_o

also when you're out of period pads and you're too lazy to go down haha

A close friend's friend died and I've been really concerned. That and I'm probably getting behind in studies and also these weird dreams I have literally everyday. This is crazy.

A close friend's friend died and I've been really concerned. That and I'm probably getting behind in studies and also these weird dreams I have literally everyday. This is crazy.

frick man i hope you're alright :// *hugs*

I thought my sis would understand I was sick, nope, lectures me on toughing it out and wants me to go to school anyway. It ain't like I got a cold and I am sneezing everywhere, I feel like I am about to vomit constantly.

No ones playing my Oc roleplaying game

- - - Post Merge - - -

I thought my sis would understand I was sick, nope, lectures me on toughing it out and wants me to go to school anyway. It ain't like I got a cold and I am sneezing everywhere, I feel like I am about to vomit constantly.

Ik how u feel my family is always like that to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back