• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really had high hopes for living with my friends in a new place and everything has been such a huge let down. I hate this place and I never want to live with these people ever again. I still have like 9 months before I can move out and I already want to die.

So it applied here too, well.

Also mom, really good idea to leave apple pie for one person. Oh well don't blame me you could have taken it to work.

have a concert to go to tomorrow.. i was so hyped about it but now i really don't want to go; been feeling super negative lately

also Problem by Ariana Grande ft. iggy azalea is my practically my feels

I wanna go to concert too but not doing until November, ech then I have two though

(Whitesnake and Black Star Riders)

I feel worthless and like a disappointment..... I'm not suicidal or anything to that much of an extent. Just superrrrrr down today.
I have no one to talk to either. I don't want to involve my parents because I don't want them to know I feel this way. I don't want to bother them with my petty problems.....
I just need someone to talk to ;;;;;

I've always had a sort of low self-esteem... People will say that being different is good, but there's a good different and a bad different. I'm the bad different..... Really bad.... I won't go into detail about the horrible thoughts about myself, but yeah.... I suck, and I'll never get better.

im starting to think i cant form real connections with people

when i get crushes I get over them easily
im so scared ill never be able to love anyone ???

same here, i just think its based on personality. Some can get over love than others

I hate almost every girl in my gym period. I haven't really gotten to know any of them but I can just tell by the way they are with their friends. They're gossipy, catty and they just act stupid. I hate girls that walk in groups. I hate the ones that always get in trouble for talking about stupid things in class. I hate the ones that roll their eyes and call teachers mean when the reason why the teachers are like that is because of them.
They don't even talk about interesting things. Why do you desire to talk so much? Don't you EVER run out of things to talk about?
Apparently no. It's like they come up with any old crap just to keep talking. They talk about who likes who and who said what and stuff I have no clue why they're interested in. I like a guy, but do I go around talking about how hot he is? Do I go around all like "ZOMFG DID U HERE? BOB LIEKS JOE ZOMFG!!"
No.
And they get mad a teachers for getting mad at them, saying they're mean and rolling their eyes and crap. If I could, I would yell at you to stop talking too! The teacher isn't the only "mean" person who thinks hearing your voices is freaking annoying.

And this isn't even just girls in my gym period. It's about 90% of the girls I know. Sometimes I hate being a girl. I don't want to be a guy, but I just hate how girls can act so stupid and annoying.

Rant over.

This, basically.

It's the opposite with me ;-; I've had crushes on tons of boys. And it's impossible for me to get over them. I'm still have a slight crush on someone I only knew for A DAY over the summer.

I got sick over the weekend. I cant' sing high d or it ends up like an old TV with th ehigh pitched noises (which I can hear)

This, basically.

Honestly I can relate, except it all started in gr. 3. THREE! Honestly, it's unfair. That bull**** shouldn't even happen until like grade 5-7! And being in a small school was no better. Having a school size that's under 200 means everything will spread like a goddamn wildfire. And I just had to be in the one class that was most notorious for getting into a deep pile of crap. I had a year-end fieldtrip nearly removed! He had only once had to remove that fieldtrip before (my teacher, that is.), and this wasn't all the girls. Only a few people brought us into the dogcrap I got stuck in and the rest of us people who actually worked for it almost lost it.

This is honestly why I wish gossip and rumors never happened and there was no such thing as 'age'. Age brings some sort of superiority over people and it brings in a lot of gossip it causes people to change as they learn about how the passing of time works.

oddly enough i dont regret cutting my hair even if it verry straightened out atm

also i wanna watch breaking the waves again but i know i cant and should not do it .. f'ck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back