• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
thinking whether i should get a N3DS now or just play with my current one till majority of the games are only for the new one.

Last edited:
i keep buying unhealthy snacks, going through so much guilt and then giving them to my brother, it's such a waste of money

Someone took my orchestra books home. I can't study the notes, or play my violin properly without them, so there goes my grades thanks to someone who doesn't give a freak to check and make sure it's their books.

I really want to eat like a huge pizza, or burrito or something, like just something bad for me please...

Home Sick again, mom is angry with me for being sick, it is always with my stomach, sorry I have a weak immune system mom, I would like not to be sick all the time ya know

I was on this other forum and I was friends with this girl on there. She said she was quitting after we sorta fell out and I just found out she stayed and I'm pretty hurt because it was an accident, our falling out, and she hates me I think.

This week really sucks. Three exams coming up within the next couple days and I don't feel prepared enough to take any of them. I thought a light schedule would be easy to handle, but these classes have some really hard material. I don't know what I'm going to do honestly. I've never had bad grades before in a semester, but I think this one might change some things.

im wondering if i got a good score on my test and its killing me
MUST HAVE STRAIGHT A'S D:

Ik that feel, ive gotten everything at excellence (a in newzealand) EXCEPT a speech which was at merit(b) and that one merit out of 20 excellence just kills me
I got high excellence in nuclear physics but couldn't talk that well infront of a crowd lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have a lot of unfinished homework and it's 6 am

I have 10 paintings, 15 a3 graphics drawings and an algebra test in three weeks

I feel ur pain

i pretty much hate excursions that r graded...whats the point of skipping classes then?!

in other news: i made myself 30 mins late to class and said I had the wrong schedule and I finished the homework for that class.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back