• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I'm reading a short one shot or some love novel and it ends up being twisted like
Incest
Rape
Abuse/torture
Or just no type of plot, the author was just like "*** it, there's two hot guys rights?"
And when you think that the people who read this *** up story will have the same mindset as you they're like:
"I love incest stories"
"This was sad but also hot"

And I'm just like no

well since the lbgta thread is closed i guess i post down my inner conflicts here

lately i've been thinking of my sexuality and identity[well that' a lie, i haven't put much thought into any of this, just recurring thoughts or a lingering thought but not like wow i should think about this].

for my identity, i was born female and im okay identifying myself as female, so basically cis but at the same time not so cis for i don't want to be label for particular things i do, like oh you like makeup you're so girly or since i am female i'm not able to do the same thing a male can do and the list just goes on

for my sexuality i believe i am in the gray section. i hop between being asexual to demisexual to autochorissexuality[most likely this or demisexual but then again asexual] and i'm having problems with that for it varies. i may sit down and think wow i can imagine myself with some type of sexual attraction[probably just in the moment] but after that i'm back to being disgusted at sexual things period so idk

i'm still discovering myself and that's good but i sure as hell hate labels
i'm just me ig

I just want to run away and this sounds like a dumb teen thing but when I'm 18 I will, with my friend. We'll go to France or wherever our feet take us. Just away from here

I'm getting braces in November, so this will be the last Holloween for two years where I can enjoy myself.
Luckily I'm allowed to eat whatever the **** I want until then as a last hurrah.

exhausted and still a load of homework to do tonight :(

I'm getting braces in November, so this will be the last Holloween for two years where I can enjoy myself.
Luckily I'm allowed to eat whatever the **** I want until then as a last hurrah.

Braces aren't that bad, I still ate a lot of the same foods when I had mine and was still fine. Then again I don't really eat hard candies or anything. It was probably only the first few months that I was careful eating

there's this guy in my class who's a total weeb/memelover. he and I are the only ones in the class who actually watch anime, so he's tried to talk to me about it (and other stuff) on multiple occasions, which is fine by me
Buuut..... he's super annoying. he is super elitist and tries to teach me stuff I already know in condescending ways. he says these really lame and kind of offensive jokes all the time, and keeps joking about boku no pico (he mentions boku no pico at least 3 times every day???? wtf is his problem??) aND HE STILL LIKES THAT SHREK MEME OH MY GODDDD. i'm reALLY sick of him
he also tried to spoil both naruto and one piece for me when i was reading them and he just keeps being annoying in so many ways i want to scream and lit his trollface shirt on fire gO D I HATE HIM SO MUCH.
i just needed to get this off of my chest thank u goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back