• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
still haven't found someone to refer for Smite
really want that Triumph and Agni skin

i wish the comments of others didn't affect me as much as they do. i wish i could forget what they said, but the thought of something so hurtful seems to swirl around in my head until it consumes my thoughts. i wish everyone didn't think that i'm as worthless as my parents say.

but i'll try to stay positive. ^^

My tummy hurts and I am super tired... should have eaten something but then I would have slept less... not into working right meow... the night needs to go by fast.

I'm feeling conflicted between Nishinoya Yuu, Nagisa Hazuki, and Tsukishima Kei. Oh, the horrors of choosing between husbandos.

Well daughter is still sick and still in the hospital but I can't even talk to her because she didn't bring her charger with her so I have not talked to her since Wednesday so I have no clue how she is. SO stressed out and have not been sleeping. Getting depressed too. Only thing keeping me going is my son, this site and the return of my fall shows.

Well daughter is still sick and still in the hospital but I can't even talk to her because she didn't bring her charger with her so I have not talked to her since Wednesday so I have no clue how she is. SO stressed out and have not been sleeping. Getting depressed too. Only thing keeping me going is my son, this site and the return of my fall shows.
Hope your daughter alives soon :)

being swollen before your period ugh.

also p4g

like ****ing NO IDK HOW THE HELL YOU GET THOSE THINGS

stupid game

i preferred smt so much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back