• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand what's going on..... I know I don't have the best self-esteem, but lately I've been having really weird mood swings for absolutely NO REASON. One minute I'm really happy, then out of the blue I'm depressed as ****. I honestly don't know why since nothing even happened that would make me sad @_@

That literally every OC I seen so far on this site has kimonos or aren't that interesting like wow! It's just oh I think I seen someone who has that exact format.

I'm an idiot who ****ed up trying to put the bottom white strip on xD. I think it's cuz my mouth is too small. I also have a pool of saliva building in my mouth

Last edited:
sigh, I have taken the day off today because I feel very sick and exhausted. but I have a ****load of unfinished work on my desk, I don't know if I have made the right choice.

^like your elfen lied sig <3

anyways ugh i dont rly wanna call dad but i need this book so eh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back