• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

I don’t normally post but so grateful for my friends on here so here goes 🥺

I am still around and checking in as here is my happy place. I know my lineup post was a bit cryptic but ok breathe. My beautiful mum died yesterday and my heart is broken.

Thank you for all the love and support. I am so very grateful. You know who you are. Ily ❤️❤️❤️
omg hun bless your heart, I can't imagine how you must feel 😭😭💔 I don't know if there's anything I can do to help but please do not hesitate to reach out to me or any of your other friends, we really care about you and we're so grateful that you're here 🥺💙💜💗✨

omg hun bless your heart, I can't imagine how you must feel 😭😭💔 I don't know if there's anything I can do to help but please do not hesitate to reach out to me or any of your other friends, we really care about you and we're so grateful that you're here 🥺💙💜💗✨
Thank you my beautiful bug. I am so grateful for you and I don’t deserve such kind words but honestly just struggling and knowing I have friends that care means so much ❤️

oh Roxxy i'm so incredibly sorry to hear this. we haven't really interacted much on tbt but you're in my thoughts and i hope the path to healing is a gentle one! i hope you continue to find strength and support from your loved ones!

oh Roxxy i'm so incredibly sorry to hear this. we haven't really interacted much on tbt but you're in my thoughts and i hope the path to healing is a gentle one! i hope you continue to find strength and support from your loved ones!
Thank you, honestly means more than you know 💜

I am still around and checking in as here is my happy place. I know my lineup post was a bit cryptic but ok breathe. My beautiful mum died yesterday and my heart is broken.

Thank you for all the love and support. I am so very grateful. You know who you are. Ily ❤️❤️❤️
So sorry for your loss. You are in my thoughts I pray for strength and healing.

As someone who has lost their mom, I am deeply sorry for your loss. I'll always be here if you need anything, Roxxy. I treasure your friendship more than I can put into words. 💚

Love you so much, my dear friend … wishing you comfort peace and a tranquil heart with strength to face the days ahead!
Broken hearts take time but they can mend!
💔❤️‍🩹❤️

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. :confused:

I just now seen this and We (Including me) are very sorry of your passing of a loved one, we give you the best wishes of moving on without her.

We also can help cope your loss. I may not do such a good job at assisting the broken hearted in this situation (Granted I never done it) but there's no cost to trying.

Roxxy I can’t express how deeply sorry I am for your loss. Your mom sounded like the sweetest person and I know she is so proud of you in who you are as a person, a mother, and a daughter. She will always be with you and guide you. I am always here for you, whenever you need 💞🫂💞

@Roxxy - I wanna say I am sorry for your loss. ;-; Your mother seemed like a wonderful woman.
Sometimes it seems like the wonderful people are the ones to go, and the ****** people stay around ;-;

. . .​

As for what is bothering me ATM...nothing much. However, I am a bit worried about some upcoming events: My grandparents are coming over for brunch tomorrow. Now, don't get me wrong, I am looking forward to the actual meal itself. I have seriously been craving eggs, bacon, hashbrowns, and biscuits, and I will be eating just those. However, I always get very worried when we have an upcoming family gathering with my paternal grandparents. It is not so much my grandfather that I worry about, but my grandmother. She can be a bit of a control freak...and she tries to force religion on me... ._.

And I am still waiting for my medical results. You can tell a lot of scary **** from blood and urine alone...so I have been pretty worried about the results. I am gonna feel so much better once this rigmarole is behind me...I think my grandmother wants to make it where I go through this crap every year. Pls don't... .__.

Even though I've never spoken to you I just want to say I'm so sorry for your loss. 💜

During the school year I end up getting around 7 and a half hours of sleep during the week, so I always feel tired. Even now that it’s a Saturday, I still feel tired, and on Sunday I have to go to church so I still have to wake up early. At least Monday there’s no school.

I understand that my mom is genuinely worried about me taking this trip, but honestly she's treating me as if I'm not an adult with 24 years under my belt. she's still in a mindset as if I'm 15 and still very naive and ignorant. like I appreciate the concern, but I wish she would understand that this isn't just something I'm doing all willy-nilly, there's a lot of planning and research and preparation going into this. I'll always have my own safety in mind and I'll definitely be bringing things to protect myself if need be. and of course I'll be sure that I'm fully financially stable so nothing bad happens.

I don't know, I'm still gonna go regardless, because I am in fact in my mid-20s and I need to get out and have actually decent experiences in my life, and not always be stuck in cornfield Ohio. I just want to start living my own life and not having my parents constantly breathing down my neck. I need to live a little.

I understand that my mom is genuinely worried about me taking this trip, but honestly she's treating me as if I'm not an adult with 24 years under my belt. she's still in a mindset as if I'm 15 and still very naive and ignorant. like I appreciate the concern, but I wish she would understand that this isn't just something I'm doing all willy-nilly, there's a lot of planning and research and preparation going into this. I'll always have my own safety in mind and I'll definitely be bringing things to protect myself if need be. and of course I'll be sure that I'm fully financially stable so nothing bad happens.

I don't know, I'm still gonna go regardless, because I am in fact in my mid-20s and I need to get out and have actually decent experiences in my life, and not always be stuck in cornfield Ohio. I just want to start living my own life and not having my parents constantly breathing down my neck. I need to live a little.
I support you 100% - you know I’m always here and just a text or phone call away 💞

Back