• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

I’m still sick and my mom had the worst excuse for not booking an appointment when i asked

legit feels like with the people closest in my life i cant ask for miniscule help

My Kitchen Ceiling Lights stopped working. (sigh) First it was the Fridge eariler this month and now this............This month has been kicking me down lately

owne of my coworkers was unnecessarily rude to me a little while ago. idk if there's something wrong or what, though I won't lie I've always kinda gotten a bit of a standoffish vibe from her. I normally would brush it off, except she didn't apologize. and given that we don't ever talk, I wouldn't be surprised if she never did. I'm tempted to send her an email, it's really bothering me and I don't want to be passive about it. I'm tired of being passive.

also, to the surprise of no one, I'm really hungry but I can't eat til I get home in about an hour and a half ;w;

There's a serious question I have but I'm not sure who to ask and I'm a bit afraid to ask it, too.
I guess I could ask Google but I don't really trust it with this topic.

There's a serious question I have but I'm not sure who to ask and I'm a bit afraid to ask it, too.
You could ask me privately. If it’s on a subject I don’t know about, I can’t give an answer.

My arthritis has flared up in just about every part of my body as my course of Prednisolone is nearly finished. Everytime I go to my consultant I feel as if it's a waste of time, as nothing seems to get done to help me I tell them that Prednisolone are the only things that help. I am like a different person when I am on them. The usual old: 'Oh, you can't stay on them because of the side effects' To be quite honest, I would take that risk so I could live a normal life. I've been sent for tests and they have found I have suffer issues: scoliosis, tendonitis, the list goes on. It's as if because I'm in my 30s that they think I can't be in severe pain. The pain and stiffness is a nightmare, and previously the stiffness would ease as the day went on, but nothing helps. I have seen a second consultant and he was great, and very sympathetic. I asked to get transferred to his clinic, but was told 'You can't choose, it's just luck.' Tomorrow, I go back to start another lot of pain injections, I have no idea how I'm going to inject as my hands are so swollen and stiff. I said this to them before and got told 'No-one else has had any issues.' Seriously, I feel like saying to them, it would be different if you were suffering like this. :(

if it's something you'd like someone else's opinion on you can feel free to ask me too 💜

idk why I woke up a little before 6am, I didn't even get to sleep til after midnight. hoping I can go back to sleep for a bit before I have to leave for work.

Getting a job is actually so difficult..especially as an autistic person. They're super interested in you until they meet you for an interview :/ I've applied for over 20-something jobs, had interviews for more than half, and still nothing. I have another one this Friday, I hope it goes a bit better

Our kitten is being too wild. She’s interfering with my work, trying to get to me when I’m using my phone no matter where I sit, and even attacked me. This is why I can’t have her in my room, but that’s the one place she wants to be in.

I saw that the PS Plus Subscription is going to go up in price. Seriously? $79.99 just to play online? I am not getting this, I am going to cancel my subscription. I am not paying this much to play online. It used to be $59.99 before and now its gone up by $20.00

i tell my parents i need therapy but they don’t take me seriously, they think my issues are something to get over and it’s all in my head. i would if i could but unfortunately i have dealt with it since my early childhood so it is obviously not going away anytime soon.

i was in therapy before but it was years ago and it was group therapy for children who didn’t know how to socialize rather than anxiety treatment.

i am an adult but i am still reliant on my parents because i don’t work yet (high school student, i plan on working next year tho) and im under their insurance anyway. i don’t think they want to take me bc they think this psychologist is going to recommend me medication, idk why that’s so taboo in my family. i am just not happy with myself atm.

ik nobody can help me here but this is the only place i can rant

I feel like I've posted here too much recently but ugh. Nothing really happened today and yet I still feel like today was terrible.
First I wasted several hours trying to fight anxiety just to realize I couldn't and then I became depressed.
And then right now all of my physical problems are showing up again which I can't do anything about because I still don't have new insurance. I am tired of being in various kinds of pain but there's been no sign of me getting help.

I feel like the only worthwhile thing I did today was watch Adventure Time... and I guess talk online a bit but that's it. I was supposed to play Kirby's Return to Dream Land Deluxe but I am not in the mood.

I love going to a medical professional and feeling like you’re not being listened to 🙃 my broski, this is a lifelong condition I’ve had, I think I know what I’m talking about so pls listen to me lmao

I walked out and booked an appointment at another place lmao. At least I didn’t have to pay for their crappy service

okay so this might sound cliché but you know how friend groups always have like one person that's always bullied? well i feel like i've taken on the role of that person. and i'm honestly tired of it. like, i understand if you're having a bad day and what not but when it happens consistently from one or two people and then everyone else begins to unconsciously copy that behavior, it snowballs into a toxic environment. and like it's so frustrating and makes me want to cut more people out of my life- but at the same time i can't really be upset at anyone since the main contributors to this problem are going through hell themselves rn.

Back