• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What's Bothering You?

I've been struggling to keep up with my uni work for a while, and now a tutor has sent out an email about ANOTHER brief that I hadn't even started yet, because I've been too busy worrying about the other 1000 we've been given throughout this project.

I don't even know if an extension would be enough for me to get it all finished anymore, and I feel miserable enough that I'm starting to consider dropping out - but I barely have social skills, let alone any other job skills, so I don't know what I would do with myself if I did. My art skills (the thing my course is centred around) aren't even at a professional level, so I doubt I'd be able to get into the field without my course.

I feel so stuck and overwhelmed.

I've been struggling to keep up with my uni work for a while, and now a tutor has sent out an email about ANOTHER brief that I hadn't even started yet, because I've been too busy worrying about the other 1000 we've been given throughout this project.

I don't even know if an extension would be enough for me to get it all finished anymore, and I feel miserable enough that I'm starting to consider dropping out - but I barely have social skills, let alone any other job skills, so I don't know what I would do with myself if I did. My art skills (the thing my course is centred around) aren't even at a professional level, so I doubt I'd be able to get into the field without my course.

I feel so stuck and overwhelmed.
Arrange a meeting with someone at the university: whether that be directly with the person who issued the assignment, your assigned tutor, or with one of the support services the university offers. Many students struggle at university but don't reach out for help, often not realising that help exists, but university staff deal with these types of situations all the time and will be able to work with you on it.

Getting so tired of everyone treating me like I'm some freaking maid.

Oof, well at least it’s good to know that’s typical to feel worse before better. I was up for 4 hours in the middle of the night, just miserable. They sounded like it was too late in the viral life cycle for treatment, but we’ll see! Thank you for the well wishes 💖
Well I have a secondary sinus infection and got antibiotics for that, but I woke up today feeling even worse than yesterday. At least I know that’s to be expected, but I can’t keep feeling like this, it’s awful. I don’t even feel like I can get out of bed today, but I have to.

I chipped another tooth yesterday. The dentist worked on it previously and put in some filling due to an unrepairable cavity, but now half of it is gone. The good news is that my oral surgeon is already aware that it will eventually need to get worked on, but the bad news is that I’ll have to get it fixed way earlier than I thought.

I just want these oral issues to be overwith…

Just put the finishing touches on a big presentation for tomorrow.......closed my laptop....... stood up......turned around....... and somehow my blanket caught on a seltzer water sitting on my desk and it spilled it all over my pc.

Thankfully my pc is okay, but that was too closee.

People who join your quest in Monster Hunter and then capture your target drive me crazy omfg if I wanted to capture him I WOULD. I swear this only happens when the quest is mine, when I join other people’s quests nobody captures. 😑

Can you tell what game I’ve been addicted to lately..

I completely understand how you feel, but you can't quit. You've come a long, long way to just give it up like that. I'm sure that if you focus on your desired outcome, and get your thoughts together, you will succeed. I too am having some difficulties with my studies right now, especially after my coursework was deleted. A few week's work was completely deleted in one click. I will try to recover it, especially since I have learned about several ways to recover papers, but it doesn't guarantee success. But that's okay, I'm already mentally prepared to have to write my paper again.
Blimey, I'm sorry that happened - even while being ready to rewrite it if necessary, it sucks to lose all that work. I hope you are able to recover it!

And thanks for the encouragement. At the very least, my request for an extension was approved, so I have a little more time to finish as much as I can manage.

Issues with my student finance are still ongoing........ they sent another letter this morning with the incorrect amount 🙃
Rang them this morning and they said they will update by next Wednesday, so fingers crossed it's sorted by then (not holding out much hope)

So… my brother is sick again and he has a sore throat. I remember last time this happened, two months ago, I got it, and life was **** for almost two weeks. I really hope he gets better soon, and not just for selfish reasons.
Well, now I am sick. And it only started today so that probably means tomorrow it will be even worse.

my dad surprised me with some fairy lights and they almost immediately started short-circuiting and heating up super fast adkfjsklgjslk

currently airing the smoky smell out of my room, my poor dad feels so bad lmao 😭

I just don't understand. I'm trying to get better. I'm getting desperate and trying harder. It's not working. It feels like it's getting worse. I don't know what I'm supposed to do at this point.

my braces came off three days ago and i was supposed to have an appointment TODAY to get my retainer but someone at the orthodontist messed up and they’re actually closed on friday + the weekend so now i can’t go until tuesday. a little gap has already opened in my teeth, im pissed because i was in braces for TWO YEARS and i can’t have them move anymore, i’ve waited so long for these results.

Feeling quite under the weather at the moment. So far it's only a fever and fatigue. Tested for COVID and it's not that, plus I don't have any other symptoms. I've had burning pain in my bowels though and bad bloating...worse than usual IBS stuff. Don't know what's going on yet :/

Back