• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What's Bothering You?

Hohh I'm bothered by the fact I'm never going to get my old self back : P such is life
and being forced to deal with the selfishness of another person

Sometimes I feel like I'm fighting for my life. Really unpleasant experience.
I hope I can get healthcare soon because I don't know how much longer I can stand this.

Rampant Antisemitism and I'm not even Jewish. It's quite disturbing to walk down a famously Jewish road in London (Brick Lane, which is within walking distance of my home and work) and see people are sticking things to lampposts of this nature. By far the worst was the picture of Anne Frank with *SLUR REDACTED* DESERVED IT. This has been going on for months now. In fact I may have mentioned it before. But I saw a fresh batch today and wanted to vomit.

I thought I finally had my health insurance sorted out. They accepted me, I paid for it every month, and then they suddenly told me that they couldn’t come to a final decision in regards to my application and needed me to fill out additional paperwork. I do that, and today they’ve informed me that my application has been declined and I do not have health insurance.

I’m so upset I’m actually shaking. I just woke up and already my day has gotten off to a terrible start.

Love how just as I was feeling good about being over halfway done with my uni essay, I get to overhear my parents arguing again. Love it so much. 🫠

Today I'm bothered by the lack of common sense in our society, namely when it comes to people being nuisances and their inability to stop being nuisances. But that's life I suppose...

There's a local event coming up and several staff are taking time off or working from home so they can dodge the extra workload like in the Matrix.

I work in radio and I have little over half a dozen commercials to write, voice, and produce in a short amount of time.

When it gets busy, the on air staff pretends they don't see the scripts in the to-do bin, so I end up taking them on. One guy claims that he is so busy, he needs three weeks notice in advance to work on a commercial. Yet he has all this time to walk around and talk with staff for long periods of time and watch TikToks while on the clock.

Eh, just some work gripes.

I don’t wanna do my school assignment I just want to sit in my bed listening to Taylor swift and hyperfixate on the things I like and draw and talk to my friends and obsessively reread the ballad of songbirds and snakes

sorry for sounding whiney there

Slow ass computer anksjakakajsjaka (edit: is swearing ok here? just as a general Question)
You’re allowed to swear, usually the worse ones will automatically be censored. I think the only rule is that if it’s a word that’s going to be censored, don’t censor it yourself (like, if “dirt” was a bad swear word, it would be censored automatically, so don’t type something like d*rt).

Slow ass computer anksjakakajsjaka (edit: is swearing ok here? just as a general Question)
Bruh, for real though. My laptop's from 2014. 🤯 Whenever I prompt the emoji keyboard (by pressing Windows+Semicolon) I sometimes accidentally press Windows+L and it takes like, three to four minutes for my password input screen to pop-up. 🤬🤜💥💻

Bruh, for real though. My laptop's from 2014. 🤯 Whenever I prompt the emoji keyboard (by pressing Windows+Semicolon) I sometimes accidentally press Windows+L and it takes like, three to four minutes for my password input screen to pop-up. 🤬🤜💥💻
same here- my computer is ancient too, it can't have more than two or three windows open without running out of memory or crashing :I
it makes it super annoying to get anything done

Also, if you have admin permissions you could try to disable the lock shortcut by going to DisableLockWorkstation in the registry editor (It's nested in these folders: HKEY_CURRENT_USER ➡️ SOFTWARE ➡️ Microsoft ➡️ Windows ➡️ CurrentVersion ➡️ Policies ➡️ System) and changing the Value data to 1.

Back