• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What's Bothering You?

Guess who's a child of infidelity!!! 🥰🥰🥰 It's me!!! I'm not related to my dad at all, turns out I'm indigenous to Mexico and Spain!! Dad didn't even show up on the ancestry report and neither did his sister who took this same type of test 😍😍😍 YAAAAY FAMILY!

(This is sarcasm because what the HELL)

I just feel depressed when,

a) Demiromantic/demisexual
b) Seeing people drink or find intimacy around me
c) Can’t relate with wanting to drink at all or getting attached to people easily

Breaking up is hitting me harder lately man, I‘m beating myself up feeling like a loser. My goals right now are just to not be at home but I’m anhedonic

how do people even feel the need to hate on someone just cs they’re happy and showing that they’re happy… 🙃
I know people think this answer is extremely overused, but I have a feeling that is it because of jealousy. Some miserable people are just selfish, so they cannot stand too see other people happy. I wish these people would make more of an effort to find what makes them happy rather than bringing people down.

Sick and had to cancel my plans for the day. 😒

I was supposed to be in a full-motion flight simulator this afternoon. Instead I'm lying on the couch spooning a hot water bottle and watching Pokémon videos on YouTube.

I've had a very rough week. Personal life issues that I cannot go in detail. 2024 has been gaslighting me lately. I cannot function right now.

when I try and talk to my mum about stuff she always says there is always something wrong with me she is never like this around her old dad

my school has spirit week and tomorrow it’s “duo day” where you and your friends can dress up as iconic duos. well last week i told my friend that we should dress up as walter white and jesse pinkman as a joke BUT NOW SHE ACTUALLY WANTS TO DO IT. everything was fine until i put together my walter white outfit today and it looks atrocious, you can’t recognize me as walter white simply just from my outfit because i’m not bald and i don’t have facial hair so now i look like a random middle aged man. i almost can’t bring myself to do this.

i also told her that the teachers/admins may think it’s inappropriate that we are dressed as drug lords but she don’t care. it doesn’t help that we aren’t allowed to wear hats either because if i could, it would kind of be more obvious. might have to borrow my grandma’s black out sunglasses and go full heisenberg.

Last edited:
I was suppose to be off today.
Then around 9AM I get a call from my boss asking, 'where am i?' ????

Aparaently her brother who was suppose to do mornings shift has been vommitig all night (why just tell me now?) And if i could open the shop.

We normally open at 7am there so theyve missed alot already. Took me an hour to get there. I was suppose to be finish by 11am thats when her sister takes over from.her brother...it is currently now 12:50pm and she hasnt bloody shown up.

I dont have her nunber and my boss just said somethig vague im so peeved off

i have the most annoying pimple on my lip and it hurts so bad
Aw man, that's doo-doo. 👎 I'm there rubbing the inside of my lips with my tongue like I'm rubbing a genie lamp, wishin' it'd go away. 🙏🥺 How about the ones that spawn right there at the entrance or rim of your nostril, huh? 😬 Or when it's on the bridge of your nose and you gotta rub your eyes one at a time?? Such a nuisance! 🤯😤

I am having the worst time at the minute...

When I locked up at work last night the bolt mustn't have been in properly and set the alarm off at 2am.. it's been reported to the area manager and now I'm stressed about it. It was a mistake obviously.

Also, my tyre had a slow puncture. I thought it was only going to cost £25 but I ended up needing a new tyre which was £120.

I was planning on having a productive day today but I might just rock in a corner and cry.

Back