• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What's Bothering You?

i hate how worse things have gotten at work the past few days (weeks?) 😭 i only get 4-6 hours of sleep, 2-3 hours of down time, and the rest of the day is really just work or prepping for work. i’ve broken down a few times already, im so so so tired and sleepy, and i barely get help from my teammates. i really just want to get out of here but unfortunately i cant because this is part of the “training” 😭😭😭 i cant request for off days and i cant call in sick because they will make me make up for those lost days, and if they dont like your excuse then you’ll have to make up for DOUBLE of the days you missed. pleaseee let me have restful days i cant do everything all at once im so sick and tired
update
ok for the whole story
i got home at around 8 PM and started working on stuff (both personal work and group work), ate dinner, then slept at 11 PM. woke up at 3 am to continue working on personal stuff, then found out at 6 am that for the group work, my groupmates made such a dog**** presentation for their parts that i had to basically overhaul it. i TOLD them what basics need to be added and they just. did not do them.
the worst part was that the presentation was at 7:30 AM and they were just not replying to me. out of sheer exhaustion and stress i just broke down so bad that my boyfriend was surprised, like i cried so loud but had to work while crying because there was so much that needed to be done and i could not afford to waste time crying.
anyway i went to work, and my dumb ass forgot my wallet so i called SOS on so many people, im just glad one friend came to pay for my cab lol.
i entered the lecture hall and i saw my groupmates and they started blaming each other (and then me) for the lacking presentation. they told me they followed one resource i sent and i told them i literally chatted the basics of what had to be added.
come the presentation, by brain was so scattered that i wasnt able to answer the questions from the seniors, and my group mates were not helping me AT ALL. so i stood there like an idiot lmao. and then when i was fixated on presenting, MY LAPTOP FELL and everyone gasped and i screamed and i was basically in tears at that point but i held back so bad because i've embarrassed myself so much in front of like so many people.

i was so sad and stressed and i just refused to talk to anyone today except my parents and my boyfriend. i appreciate them being in my life, they reassured me that in time it will pass and it'll just be a distant memory. my boyfriend took me out to ramen and froyo after everything and i went home and slept for a few hours so im feeling a little better now. but im working graveyard tonight with the same groupmates and like i do not how how to approach them so. yeah. and im pretty sure one of my groupmates is gonna talk **** about me to his frat buddies so i don't know how to deal with that too. lmao

thank you for all the hugs and well wishes, they don't seem much to others but they feel comforting to me. i wish i could do more for the people who cared, you guys are angels and im glad this little corner of the internet exists.

We haven't really interacted and I'm unsure if you wanted a reply, but I'm very sorry to hear about this. All your hard work and it goes underappreciated by your group mates. You seem like a really nice person and it's disheartening to hear you being treated like this by your peers. I hope you'll be able to rest up soon because you deserve it for being such a kind and hardworking person. 💜

We haven't really interacted and I'm unsure if you wanted a reply, but I'm very sorry to hear about this. All your hard work and it goes underappreciated by your group mates. You seem like a really nice person and it's disheartening to hear you being treated like this by your peers. I hope you'll be able to rest up soon because you deserve it for being such a kind and hardworking person. 💜
big big big thank you from the bottom of my heart 😭 your kind words means so much to me. wishing the best for you in the coming days (and in general) 🫂💖

Tornado sirens woke us all up at 4am, and Nicholas didn’t go back to sleep. We were about 20-30 mins away from the eye, but it somehow stayed south of us and moved through very fast. With little sleep, today is going to suck.

As much as I like doing my evening courses - this one being sign language - my work continues to make even harder, whereas never having time to revise, or the next person coming onto shift is ALWAYS an hour late, so I have less time for lunch etc. I have to go earlier to lessons due to buss problems. So, I feel so bad and awful when I can't follow understand the sign language.
I wanted to do one for Graphic Design, but it was two days in the day, and I knew my boss wouldn't change things around so I cen get some normal hours, she won't do that.

so hard to find a job nowadays.
I feel that too. There's more people applying than there is jobs. Been trying for so long too.
I wish you luck with job searches~

Everyone is currently playing the new Disney Dreamlight Valley update but I can't for another few hours because I have to be a nice and mature adult who likes to share things with others aka the TV. 🙃

I just got woken up by strong wind and rain and my weather app says there's supposed to be a thunderstorm. I only got maybe 4 hours of sleep and this kind of stuff scares me too much. I am just lucky it doesn't appear to be tornado weather. There's no watch for one.

Tornado sirens woke us all up at 4am, and Nicholas didn’t go back to sleep. We were about 20-30 mins away from the eye, but it somehow stayed south of us and moved through very fast. With little sleep, today is going to suck.
Well to add to an already awful day, I’m here sobbing over a squirrel. Sometimes I hate that I love animals so much, this is one of those times. 😭🤧😭

idk what else to say anymore because i've re-written and deleted everything in this textbox at least 10 times over, probably a good 3000 words i've written and deleted

i think it can just be summed up by saying that im absolutely miserable and don't know what to do about it except for complain on an animal crossing forum because heaven knows my friends are tired of hearing about it

awww, this makes me so sad for you skar. 😭😭😭 Group presentations suck when the other people don't put in any effort! Hopefully outsiders will be able to see that you how much effort you put in compared to your peers. 😔 Hopefully you can get more sleep too 🫂💕💗

This might sound really dumb, but y'know how I transferred jobs within the company because my old store ended up being toxic?

Well, my old store posted a shift and I'm actually considering picking it up. It's a morning shift tomorrow and it would force them to pay me overtime as I'm not from their store. I'm just thinking... Is this really such a good idea because I have a bad feeling. I'm looking at the message about the posted shift in my inbox right now, contemplating whether or not to actually pick it up. I already close at my real job tomorrow, so it's not like I'd be losing a day off out of it. I'm... I might end up doing it. And I might be back here to complain about something because I did transfer for a reason.

I'm debating whether or not I want to sell my Dragon Tokens or buy a collectible with them. It's such a hard thing for me to decide.

This might sound really dumb, but y'know how I transferred jobs within the company because my old store ended up being toxic?

Well, my old store posted a shift and I'm actually considering picking it up. It's a morning shift tomorrow and it would force them to pay me overtime as I'm not from their store. I'm just thinking... Is this really such a good idea because I have a bad feeling. I'm looking at the message about the posted shift in my inbox right now, contemplating whether or not to actually pick it up. I already close at my real job tomorrow, so it's not like I'd be losing a day off out of it. I'm... I might end up doing it. And I might be back here to complain about something because I did transfer for a reason.
It's really up to you. In the end you just have to think if it's worth the money or the peace of mind. Can you deal with getting a extra days pay if you potentially have a rough workday because of the toxic workplace or would a day off be better without all of that extra baggage and mind games?

It's really up to you. In the end you just have to think if it's worth the money or the peace of mind. Can you deal with getting a extra days pay if you potentially have a rough workday because of the toxic workplace or would a day off be better without all of that extra baggage and mind games?
I don't think I'm doing it. It was just weird that I was even considering it in the first place. As if I need any more confirmation that I shouldn't be there.

My heart hurts so much. What hurts maybe more than my friend getting a gf is that he hasn’t been talking to me. i haven’t heard back from him yet since the last time i annoyed him. i just want him to still talk to me; having a gf now shouldn’t change that 💔.

I was going to wait for him to reach out but I messaged him on whatsapp and asked if we are even friends still. i’m scared he’s never going to talk to me anymore. I can’t help having negative feelings towards his gf.. Also wishing i knew the name of the company that hired him and went unpunished for hiring someone that wasn’t a citizen. there is nothing i could have done and if so i probably would have made it worse, but I still want to think i could call them out on social media or something and get them in trouble (deep down I know it’d be no use since the way our country is allows them to get away with hiring non citizens while the worker gets punished) if it wasn’t for that and other things that followed, things maybe would’ve stayed the same between us 💔

My mom did try to find a dating site; the one she found was meetup and looking at the reviews, i don’t think that’s what I’m looking for. when she was talking about it with me, i was close to tears so i guess maybe i’m not ready. I knew I wasn’t ready to think about it but at the same time I’m so lonely and want to meet someone to help me move on. I don’t know what I want though since I still want my best friend. I don’t want anything else, generally speaking either. I’m starting to cope a little better but now I’m having more trouble getting out of the house. my mom told my sister to buy me a ticket to go to my niece’s concert and i just can’t go even though she’s going to make me. being around kids and families just makes me more depressed. Making me go out makes me want to go out even less and more anxious than I already am about leaving the house.

I having been coping a little better in some ways, but am honestly not much better in other ways. Talking to my doctor (the last time i posted here) honestly made me feel worse since i was put on the spot and made to talk and didn’t feel comfortable to share the core reason for my despair and depression. I can’t talk about it anymore and even though I should’ve told my psychiatrist more, I couldn’t because I’m ashamed and it hurts more thinking and talking about it. I don’t want to and can’t open up anymore.

Back