• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What's Bothering You?

no energy to finish my semester, applying for jobs sucks, i had an oil change scheduled for today & when i got there they had no record so i wasted my time driving all the way out there for it. just not a very good week.

I left my ****ing key at school because i forgot to put the ****ing mouse away. What dip**** stole a mouse so now we have this checkout cluster**** to deal with.

I feel like many things aren't looking good, but at the same time we aren't quite at the bridge. It's just in sight but the path could veer off? Idk. 2024 feels a little crappy. Kinda yo-yo-ish.
I wonder if things will look up more when spring gets here. March is here now luckily and spring starts on the 19th. People tend to be less tense when it isn't cold out and they can be in the sun more. I just hope spring weather starts by then too and actually stays.
Feeling kinda restless today. Though anxious and restless are the same to me, but turns out others don't always see it that way. I thought that was interesting.

I woke up with a 41.3 degree fever yesterday. It's dropped down significantly today, but I still have a cough and I feel a bit woozy as well. I'm hoping that I'll feel mostly better by tonight, because I have costume fittings tomorrow morning and a child to traumatize on Monday (long story).

Pokémon Unite developers hellbent on ruining their own game by adding more extremely overtuned legendary Pokémon. 😑

So the crack on my computer is longer than I originally anticipated. As a result, the mouse and touchscreen won’t work properly anymore. It wasn’t noticeable at first, but now I can’t even type a document on it.

I’m not looking forward to learning again how to save my important stuff before transferring it into new computer. Plus looking at prices for new PCs.

I’m just not getting good vibes from a bunch of things rn,

I’ve been randomly very sick because of my allergy,
can’t sleep because of that (it’s 5:30 am here rn),
hot weather,
I made a list of multiplayer games I’m interested in with a whole 35 games on it and a lot of people saying they don’t play or hane any interest any of those games,
my Tetris friend has issues getting Effect working on her PC so that’s a dead end.

why is it so hard to talk with people? I kinda thought I got over this on this forum too but I’ve drifted away from here because I don’t have the energy.

On the plus side… kinda, I realised I just like things better without VRChat in my life so I fully quit it, sucks because I know I won’t be seeing a bunch of people at all though. I swear everyone except one person I met there don’t do anything to talk with me, it’s like the social life ends outside the game.

edit: also it’s weekend and I’m realising I just hate weekends altogether because I see other people having stuff to do and I kinda just watch stuck at home

Last edited:
Absolutely devastated. My wonderful sweet cat went to the vet today and the results are not good. I don't know how to process this, I've never had to deal with something like this before.
nooo amy I'm so sorry to hear this 🫂 many many tight hugs. it's a very difficult thing to process and admittedly i still don't know how to deal with the pain. i hope you spend lots of time with your cat in the upcoming days. i'm sure you loved your cat very dearly and your cat feels very very loved and lucky to be with you. 🫂💖

I made a thread on selling some Dragon Tokens, which of course, nobody went and wanted to buy any. So I bought what I wanted just to sell them later.

Something tells me I should stop doing things last minute because I do this all the time. Y'know what, next time an event happens and I don't like any of the collectibles (Or just be a kind soul and sell some event currency) I'll sell them while the event is still active.

(Some "Popular" TBTer I am, huh?)

“what’s bothering you” oh god so much. right down to my bones i am stressed. i don’t want to talk to the police anymore even tho they’ve been so good to me rn and i don’t want to be in anymore sticky situations like this ):

i have been so stressed i almost forgot to spend my dragon token… then i would’ve actually been so angry. ruin my life all u want but do NOT mess with my animal crossing :mad:

That job application I applied for, didn't go anywhere. As per usual, they say they found someone with more suited abilities. Wish I knew what they were. Because I am not planning on going to study a course when I feel I could definitely be suited for the assistant role, plus I learn well while working.
Gonna try and find stuff to apply to this evening. Really need to get out of this job I am forever stuck in.

Back