• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What's Bothering You?

View attachment 539465

My boss told me today, before I left, that next week her and some of her family will be away; out of the country. Meaning, lil' old me will have to do most days next week and all hours, by myself. We open at 7am,and close about 4:30pm on the weekdays. Mind you I get up at 5am, so I can actually do something before work, and calm me before the day happens.

It's gonna be a nightmare.
This hasn;t been the first btw. A single worker should not be used to this!
And like, half the time, nothing happens at work. I do as much as I can (with what I am being paid) so sometimes I do try and bring in some writing work to focus on, but they've been complaingin that I have been doing stuff at work that isn't work. If she tries messaging me about this, since she can see me through the cameras, I won't care. She can't stop me. But even doing that, I feel like Im wasting my time.

I really am trying to find another job, but the energy to do any of the things needed is hardly there half the time, and my self esteem in my skills is so low.
ezgif-3-5ee109bd4f.gif

haahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaa guess who has to do the WHOLE WEEK BY MYSELF AGAIN
7AM-4:30PM I WAS TOLD ONLY A WEEK, WHAT ARE THEY EVEN DOING
THIS JOB IS A NIGHTMARE

I will do my best to finish off the scrap book, but with so lil time between work I don't even know. I don't even know anything anymore. My thing with the scrap book that is makig it difficult is the drawing, I wouldnt mind doing it at work, but i dont want things getting wet. I can try and do the wriring event while workinh.
And i am not pushing myself,i just dont want this week to just be all about WORK,i want to enjoy things again

Attachments

• 1710705363023.png
    1710705363023.png
    79.2 KB · Views: 1
Annoyed still with the issue I’ve been talking to Hoyolab’s customer service about.

On a better note, this kinda distracted me from my depression and loneliness I guess. I hope I hear from my best friend again soon :/

Last edited:
I've woken up four hours late feeling so tired and even a little sick. my chest feels congested and I'm cold and I just want to go back to bed. I honestly feel depressed. I don't want to do anything, I don't want to talk to or even look at anyone in this house. I just want to sleep and ignore my reality.
I'm so tired of living in this disgusting house, tired of being part of this completely dysfunctional family. this is no way to live. I sometimes feel like I'd rather not live at all than to live here.
I don't know what to do with myself anymore. too broke to move out right now, I'm just stuck here. I guess I'll just continue to suffer a little longer. 😔

It is always so hard watching my brother go back to where he needs to be. He’s in the military but came to visit for a while. Always my favorite person to see, but the hardest to say goodbye to 🥲 I’ve been crying for like the last 20 minutes.
To anyone who knows me well, my brother means everything to me. That’s my lil baby. He keeps me sane, he’s saved my life so many times without realizing.. I just 😭 I miss him already and I just wish I could keep him home forever :(

My mom wants to sell her truck and my family members are fighting over who gets it which is so tacky. My mom was gonna sell it to her friend but my aunt & uncle heard she was gonna sell it for below market value so now they are trying to pressure my mom into selling it to them instead. Everyone is getting really nasty about it and even swore at my dad so the truck is no longer being sold. No one ever offers me and my dad help taking care of my mom in her wheelchair but they all came running when they heard she isn't legally allowed to drive anymore and needs to sell the truck. My uncle was visiting from Alberta for 4 days and the focus is the stupid truck instead of my mom. Even my sister and her boyfriend were trying to convince my mom to give it to them for free when my dad already bought them a nice car and I drive an 02 Kia. They are all so annoying. Tomorrow I'm going for lunch with my aunt and I'm gonna tell them no one will ever get my mom's truck. Never. Ya bunch of selfish butts. I wanna bark at them

my mom is now in a full-fledged crohn’s flare-up and i’m so, so unbelievably sad and frustrated with her. i don’t understand why she refuses to take her health seriously or properly take care of herself. she was in remission. she’s been in remission for almost 3 years because of the remicade infusions, and she missed her last two appointments for the dumbest reasons. she’s now been without them for over a month, and now her skin is raw and on fire, she’s in and out of the bathroom, she’s pushing out blood and the gagging/vomiting is just around the corner from starting up again now. all because she didn’t feel like driving down the ****ing street to go to her last 2 appointments.

she has an appointment tomorrow, but I’m terrified. the risk of the remicade no longer working now, or it not stopping this flare-up, is very likely. I’m petrified that she has permanently ****ed herself up.

Hello Canadian Government can you hear me

We are in an economic Crisis and I am a Toddler Teacher. In a regular economy I'm already earning on the low end of the spectrum. Even more so now that inflation is horrendous.

So why do you think I just have a spare $2,000 to pay you ???? I really don't.

Also our rent went up 🙃

Any rich families want to adopt me and pay all my bills

Back