• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What's Bothering You?

feeling depressed today for the first time in a long while and I don't like it at all. but I don't know what to do, I can't move out on my own yet and I can't even really get out of the house in general because it's so cold outside. guess I could go run some errands before work, I hope that helps. just gotta stay warm.
but it would be nice to be able to unwind at home and not have to find relief in public/strange places away from home. 🥲
I know I keep complaining about this, but it really is such a problem for me.

also still feeling the urge to throw away a bunch of stuff that I own, I don't want this stuff anymore. it takes up space, the clutter drives me insane, and a lot of it holds some sad/awful memories for me. this whole house does honestly, but I unfortunately can't throw away the house.

So me being super dumb and new to ordering things online, I got a message from a really suspicious looking person and it said my package was on hold because my address was incomplete. and me being super stupid, I went to the link and filled out all my info and card info 😭 it said my card wasn’t valid and now idk what to do because I’m genuinely scared that they have my card information. I don’t have much in my bank account at the moment since I just paid a lot of monthly payments, but I don’t want my account to go below 0$. I know if I see any false charges I can suspend my card, but I’m worried about how much the person with my card info will spend. I’m hoping and crossing my fingers that they didn’t get my info or it didn’t save for them 😭🙏

something minor but tbt events seem to always happen during the times where i'm most low energy and it sucks, i want to participate more but i really don't have it in me to write/draw lol

So me being super dumb and new to ordering things online, I got a message from a really suspicious looking person and it said my package was on hold because my address was incomplete. and me being super stupid, I went to the link and filled out all my info and card info 😭 it said my card wasn’t valid and now idk what to do because I’m genuinely scared that they have my card information. I don’t have much in my bank account at the moment since I just paid a lot of monthly payments, but I don’t want my account to go below 0$. I know if I see any false charges I can suspend my card, but I’m worried about how much the person with my card info will spend. I’m hoping and crossing my fingers that they didn’t get my info or it didn’t save for them 😭🙏

I've had money swiped out of my account. I don't know if your bank/cu is the same, but for mine, I filled out forms, and they looked into it and replaced the money.

They also said I could call anytime if anything sus happened, before money was actually stolen, and they would freeze/cancel my card and issue a new card to me.

Might be a good idea to contact your bank directly - they may have prevention steps you can take. Then you won't have to have the worry/anxiety. So sorry this happened to you. Hope it works out.

I had an interview in person this morning at 7:45am. They said I’d get a phone call in the afternoon , it’s 2:21pm right now and I feel kinda upset cause I’m worried they didn’t want me
been there, done that :[ it's the worst feeling. on a whim, i ended up emailing the place i now work at and asked them if the position was still available after a few days post interview, and they immediately replied saying yes and how soon could i start. though, usually "we'll call you" means they won't. keep your head up and keep applying, the job market is very difficult right now, i wish you luck!

I've had money swiped out of my account. I don't know if your bank/cu is the same, but for mine, I filled out forms, and they looked into it and replaced the money.

They also said I could call anytime if anything sus happened, before money was actually stolen, and they would freeze/cancel my card and issue a new card to me.

Might be a good idea to contact your bank directly - they may have prevention steps you can take. Then you won't have to have the worry/anxiety. So sorry this happened to you. Hope it works out.
Thank you so much, I was planning to contact my bank later today. I’m not sure if they have my info but I really don’t want to risk it. Thank you for the advice, I’ll definitely look into it! ☺️

I just woke up from another dream about my best friend and my ex in it. I’m hurting so much; I don’t want to deal with this anymore and the waiting to just talk to my friend :/. I still have to take my medicine so it should help my overall mood. still it can’t get rid of my depression and heartache.

My mom just came in; she doesn’t know I’m hurting but still annoys me a bit since I’m still waking up and hurting. It was very important but still too much for me to process. she mentioned the netherlands and that triggered me since that is where my friend is. then she suggested counseling again when I told her; thankfully she dropped it when i said no. i hate counseling and counselors and psychiatrists. they only make me more angry and upset.

Mentally tired just from the stress the hoyolab issues have been causing me. I think I’m just not going to bother looking at the ticket and wait the 30 days to delete the alt accounts so I can correct the emails. I don’t think I’ll play any other hoyolab games after these two even if they make it so you can use the same email for each different game. I’m so fed up.

I miss my best friend. i can’t stop crying right now. I really need to go take my medicine but i don’t want to get up or eat or do anything.

something minor but tbt events seem to always happen during the times where i'm most low energy and it sucks, i want to participate more but i really don't have it in me to write/draw lol
Same with this event. Somehow I'm low energy right now, or maybe I'm just not feeling the New Leaf aspect. I looked into some of the tasks and I don't even know where to start. They all seem to be Animal Crossing related. I can't wait until TBTWC, honestly. That was one of my favorite events I participated in so far.

Update from my last post. My aunt agrees the fight over the truck is stupid so we're just gonna delay selling it for right now. Maybe even trade it in for a wheelchair accessible van, that way my mom doesn't have to pick who to sell the truck to. All done and fixed. My uncle might be sad but that's just too bad old man

I got rear-ended by a distracted driver today. I’m sore, but overall okay alongside the other driver, who immediately admitted fault.

Word of advice to those that are newer drivers or about to start - always keep your eyes on the road. You never know when it’ll happen to you.

this is gonna be pretty blunt but i'm really tired of this new breed of bigot that's come about the last few years where they're incredibly hateful but in the most cowardly, passive aggressive, self-victimizing way. like just say what you wanna say or say nothing at all. hell just call me the slur you so obviously want to call me with your whole entire chest or stop wasting everyone's time. grow a spine.

if you're worried about the consequences that should be a sign to either be a better person or shut up entirely.

sometimes I feel like I'm the only thing really holding this family together, and once I move out it'll just completely fall to shambles. it's honestly for the best. family trauma and marital issues are not my weight to bear. I have my own life to live, and I'm not gonna spend the rest of my days being miserable like the other people in this house.

I really hate unexpected gunshot noises.

There was a time that I would get horrifically anxious in public places, such as churches or public venues. To the point that I would walk to a restroom stall to get away. Or I would obsessively look back at the door so I could see who was entering.

I'm glad I'm finally moving past this. Ever so slowly.

Back