• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What's Bothering You?

The owners of yappy little dogs which come yapping up at my much bigger dog, who then get ridiculously offended and shouty that my dog growls or shows her teeth to tell the yapper to back tf off.

You control your dog, and I'll control mine. This is not a fight you want to have with me, even if you believe my dog should be banned. And it certainly ain't a fight you want our dogs to have.

One of our cars is suddenly dead and repairs are extremely costly, and probably not worth it considering how old the vehicle is and how many miles it has on it. Most likely we're going to have to get a new one to replace it; my dad needs his car for work, so we can't help my grandparents out without a second car; neither of them are able to drive at this point. Even trading it in and getting a used, not-super-recent model is gonna be a big hit to us.
So that's yet another major and unexpected expense, and while we're doing okay enough that it's not going to impact our survival or anything, it's now extremely unlikely that we're going to be able to move up north this year either. We're going to make an emergency plan so we can still get out of here if you-know-who wins the election this year, though naturally I hope it doesn't come to that.

It's been a rough week.

I feel like I shouldnโ€™t have to tolerate being deadnamed. Someone asked me if they can call me my deadname because itโ€™s easier for them. I understand because I havenโ€™t said anything to that person until recently, but I feel like Iโ€™m making excuses for them. I shouldnโ€™t expect an easy transition after knowing me for so long as a different name, but their response was just?? โ€œCan I call you (insert deadname) because itโ€™s easier for me?โ€

To be most comfortable at my job of all places regarding my identity feels weird to me. I should feel more comfortable with family, and with people I thought at one point were my friends, but Iโ€™m just not. My two best friends that are accepting of me, I met at work. Feels weird.

My mental health is floating down in a sewer somewhere. This year just won't stop being awful. I don't understand how so much negative stuff has happened in this three month span and how more bad stuff keeps continuing to happen. It's impressive, terrifying and unprecedented by all the years of life I've had prior to this. Like, seriously, what the hell? You'd think it would let up after a while, but nope.

I'm going on a short trip with my family on Friday. These are supposed to be fun. But I've had too many bad experiences with my family not getting along. Either somebody ends up crying or breaks down after a nasty fight. (can we have dinner once without a drunken rage). Being trapped in a restaurant booth in between this is such hell.

Last year I got hit in the face after trying to tell my aunt she shouldn't get behind the wheel intoxicated.

I seriously loathe these trips. They give me a bad knot in my stomach, and overall take a toll on my mental health. I sincerely hope with my entire heart that it could go decently.

I have a dentist appointment tomorrow. I have trouble with preventing cavities because brushing/flossing is tedious, and because I accumulate plaque very quickly. I just do not want my dad and grandma to get mad at me. I have a fear of getting angered and yelled at.

Really really tired of having nightmares / vivid dreams that feel like nightmares. I don't know why I keep having them. I haven't really changed anything in my routine to trigger more of these dreams. It seems to be a reoccurring theme where my boyfriend finds someone else and tells me he loves them, and not me. They're really scary and I end up crying in my sleep? And wake up crying, too. Ugh..

I really wish I wasnโ€™t so lazy because I really love this event for New Leaf. Iโ€™m planning to do most of the initiatives today when I get home, but I wish I didnโ€™t procrastinate. I also wanna do the picture perfect activity but I literally donโ€™t know what to do. Iโ€™ve drawn my mayor but Iโ€™m unsure of what else to add. ๐Ÿ˜ญ I hate that Iโ€™m so awful at procrastinating

Someone peed all over the shopping carts at the store outside and I didn't notice until the end. I touched the pee cart with my bare hands. I was walking around that store like "damn this place smells like piss".

Back