• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

I just want out of this shop as fast as possible. Though, haven't heard much back from jobs yet, one already said no, going onto the next stage without me.
Tried looking for jobs tonight, and there was literally nothing. I found a bookshop not too far, it wasnt looking for anyone, but I had planned to message them and ask, but their message board wasn't letting me type my email or name in?? I guess I could look for more book shops in other areas?

Can people please pay more attention to where they are going instead of their phones. A customer today was paying too much attention to their phone and crashed their cart into one of the dairy doors. Thankfully no one got hurt when the door shattered. They set up a barricade to try and prevent people from coming into the area so it could get cleaned up. People kept trying to get in anyway. When they were told no they either got mad or looked at you with a blank expression. We can get you whatever you need but no you can’t walk through the broken glass.

So, the internet connection I've been having problems with (saying there's the a strong connection but no internet), seems to really only effect my laptop. Which I really don't understand why. Because I have the correct password and everything to the internet. Usually I just have to wait for it to stop saying that but it is so frustrating 😒
Hope you can get it figured out. I have been having a problem with my tablet. Anytime I turn on my tablet it says not connected or can’t connect. When I look in settings it says it is connected. Everything else works great just not the tablet.

Stomach is playing up so instead of being asleep at midnight I'm on the couch with a cup of peppermint tea watching a horror movie. Finally gotten around to watching the remake of Shutter. I watched the original Thai version as a teenager and it was definitely better.

Hope you can get it figured out. I have been having a problem with my tablet. Anytime I turn on my tablet it says not connected or can’t connect. When I look in settings it says it is connected. Everything else works great just not the tablet.
Thanks, same to you! I'm wondering if my issue is the router and if it needs a new one? After a while it does work, it's just frustrating.

You could try disconnecting from your Internet and reconnecting?

Thanks, same to you! I'm wondering if my issue is the router and if it needs a new one? After a while it does work, it's just frustrating.

You could try disconnecting from your Internet and reconnecting?
Yea I can eventually get it to work as well but it’s frustrating that it happens the next day . Yea I did try disconnecting it from the internet and restarting the router .

@azurill @Giddy I've always had issues with my wireless printer. My one computer never has an issue connecting to it, but my laptop always does. Could just be a finicky device. Have you tried using other electronics to see if they can connect easily? I've always had to use a usb to connect the laptop to the printer if I really need to print something out. It might be a pain in the butt, but you may need to connect via a usb/wire to connect properly instead of wireless. Maybe test out other devices and or test out a wired connection to troubleshoot it better if you have not.

Good luck to both of you! Wish I could help!

Yea I can eventually get it to work as well but it’s frustrating that it happens the next day . Yea I did try disconnecting it from the internet and restarting the router .

@azurill @Giddy I've always had issues with my wireless printer. My one computer never has an issue connecting to it, but my laptop always does. Could just be a finicky device. Have you tried using other electronics to see if they can connect easily? I've always had to use a usb to connect the laptop to the printer if I really need to print something out. It might be a pain in the butt, but you may need to connect via a usb/wire to connect properly instead of wireless. Maybe test out other devices and or test out a wired connection to troubleshoot it better if you have not.

My other wireless items, phone, switch are using it fine. But there are sometimes, randomally my laptop will have a fit and say, 'connectiong strong, no connection' hence why after talking to a guy who came to fix my router wire (the box connected to the router is outside, and got damaged) and added a new wire, because at this time not only was the laptop not connecting, the phone and tv weren't working.

As long as it only does this not as long as it did. But yeah pretty annoying XD
(I never realise the light on the router was suppose to be yellow XD, before the guy came to fix it, there were times it was green)

For the second time in three days I've fully overheated without explanation. My girlfriend walked home in a leather jacket and I was stripped down to just a vest and sweating buckets. Let's hope Friday's blood test finds a cause with an easy solution. 😬

Legs are also in agony and blood isn't reaching my feet properly so they are ice cold. A friend massaged my calves for me on Saturday and it helped. Partner's offered to try it tonight. Might be something I need to learn to do myself though but it is a challenge pushing past the pain on your own body. 😅

My two switch lites and phone connect just fine. So does both tv’s. So not sure why it’s just the tablet that won’t connect right away. Usually it will eventually. I do wonder if it could just be too many things trying to connect at once.

I'm just not feeling good. I got overstimulated washing dishes, got into another argument with my family, I'm stressed about something (leave it to my ass to procrastinate on something important!)... My dad's acting like a total douchebag and I just don't wanna deal with him.

I've been thinking about the people who have wronged me in my life, and it hurts to know that most of them were family members. I've been told that I hold grudges way too much and that I never let anything go... Yeah, as if they actually know my reasons and motives.

Also, my sleep schedule's been messed up, thanks to my parents. Why didn't we go see my relatives earlier so we wouldn't have to get back home at 4 AM? At least it's summer so I can afford to stay up, but now my parents are getting mad at me for waking up late... ****ing hypocrites.

I’m overall doing okay, but on and off my depression gets bad; even when I’m doing better, I still get bad intrusive thoughts. I can’t entirely get rid of this hopelessness I feel.

Minor bother: I wish I could focus better and on more than one thing. Like I want to play both ACNH - my main and minor island and still play Pokemon Violet but it ended up being too much 😅. Also I can’t even get myself to watch anime while I’m focused on video games.

I've been feeling very irritable lately. A number of things set me off and get me angry. I don't like feeling angry all the time.

Additionally, I'm in a reading slump. I don't feel like reading books, so I've been getting by with graphic novels/manga/manwha. I want to get back to other books but nothing is doing me any justice.

Your post is very relatable to be honest. Even though I've been having good weeks recently, I've also been feeling very irritable due to things that are outside of my control, and I've been trying to stay positive, but it's difficult.

I also haven't found a book that really interests me in awhile, which is sad because I love to read. Most things I pick up and get a few chapters in before realizing the mistakes in them.

Anyway, I'm sorry you're feeling this way. Just wanted to say I can relate and you're not alone. I hope you feel better soon. 💜

Minor bother: I wish I could focus better and on more than one thing. Like I want to play both ACNH - my main and minor island and still play Pokemon Violet but it ended up being too much 😅. Also I can’t even get myself to watch anime while I’m focused on video games.
I also wish I could focus on more than one thing. I was so focused on ACNH for the longest time I kept forgetting about other games. Now that I have Violet I am way too focused on that and haven’t played ACNH since the event. I keep saying I’m going to and then at the end of the day the there is always tomorrow.

Back