• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What's Bothering You?

I'm sick. oh my gosh i feel awful. I always say that id rather be sick and at home than go to school because school is miserable torture for me but now that i am sick i feel awful on so many levels. i dont like it. why cant i just be happy
like cmon i finally get a break from school being the most stressful thing ever but now i want to go back because it would mean im not sick ughhhh whyyyy

I’m looking through old drawings and I found my cringy comics that I drew when I was 14 and I tried to brace myself for the cringe but one of them is just the cringiest thing ever and I had to fight the urge to rip it up because I’d probably get curious about the ripped up part…

feeling loopy this morning lol
update, it got worse.
I feel awful right now. I still feel loopy but now I also have a headache, and I've been in the restroom multiple times, and I just generally feel weak. I had my dentist appt today so my gums hurt from where they poked me a few times. I'm also hungry but of course no one can take care of me, I always do most everything myself so if I can't help myself then I'm just screwed. 🫠 prob couldn't help anyway bc I honestly have no appetite.

and then ofc my mum accused me of making her feel like she's a burden, without even asking me if I was okay or if I had enough money to buy her what she wants (no, I don't). both of my parents do this manipulative bull**** and I'm so tired of it.

I feel kinda miserable right now, I'm tearing up a bit. I just want to go back to sleep.

I took my medicine earlier but I’m still extremely depressed even though my mood is a much more stable than it was before I took it. My best friend’s birthday is coming up and I’m so sad. Sad because he never wished me even a belated birthday and because he never talks to me anymore.

Last edited:
I thought the invitation and magnificent memories’ due date was the 25th for some reason. I really need to get going even if I am stumped on ideas and depressed.

I’m starting to worry about my lego entry. I hope it is okay. I left the sets together so I’d be able to adjust if needed to but there isn’t a lot of time left I don’t think until the due date
The Magnificent Memories deadline is August 25th.

If there's a problem with your Brick Building Bonanza entry you'll be notified in a timely manner. All entrants to my events receive direct messages if they aren't meeting the requirements, even though I haven't distributed any tickets yet. If you don't receive a DM it's safe to assume your entry is fine.

The Magnificent Memories deadline is August 25th.

If there's a problem with your Brick Building Bonanza entry you'll be notified in a timely manner. All entrants to my events receive direct messages if they aren't meeting the requirements, even though I haven't distributed any tickets yet. If you don't receive a DM it's safe to assume your entry is fine.

Thanks so much for the clarification! Sorry you had to see me being stupid and anxious; I’m a bit embarrassed >.<

My family, but especially my older cousin who’s living with us for a few weeks. They just keep getting on my nerves in general, but a lot of the time it’s her that does this. This makes me wish I could just go to sleep now and wake up when school starts so I wouldn’t have to deal with them as much. But even if I could do that, I’d have so much other stupid **** to deal with because of school, like always being scared of getting too many grades that “aren’t good enough”. Maybe I’m the issue and I’m just bad at handling relationships with family. Or maybe I’m just overreacting like always. I’ll probably feel better soon and then immediately feel this way again, but I really wish I could just get a room to myself and stay there for an hour.

Last edited:
Well right now me and my parents are in a bad situation and we need to decide fast. We've fallen 5 months behind our Mortgage and now we are forced to be moving out. We had to decide between two options according to the Lawyer. The first option is fine a realtor to help sell the home at a good price and handle the debt on our own. The 2nd option to file for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy so that all the debt will be wiped away but the trusteee will be in charge of selling the home. What that price will be we don't know and whatever it is we will have to accpet it even if its lower. This has been the worst year of my life. Dear Lord Help Me.....

High-stress few weeks has caught up to me. Had the worst panic attack I've had in a long time, the start of which was witnessed by the head of the service (my boss's boss's boss). 🙃

My condolences. I once had one of those panic attacks in front of my professor during an exam. It was very awkward. I also did a terrible job at explaining what was happening. (I phrased it as a stomach ache).

Although it wasn't random. I was stressed due to how college crams all of the finals right on top of each other.

so sleepy today 😪 I'm honestly feeling kind of depressed? and by kind of I mean, pretty depressed actually. I don't know why, it just happens sometimes I guess. still not really feeling well.

I need to rest but my body isn't used to being able to rest, so I'm lying here with some kind of anxious energy. that's probably why I'm depressed, actually. because I was largely stuck in bed yesterday for not feeling well, and while I am feeling better, I'm still not 100%. I really need the rest, I know I do. but my body is yelling at me to get up and I hate it.

also keep having vivid dreams that seem too real for comfort, been waking up during the night feeling worried only to find they aren't real (thankfully). I just want to rest 😭😞

edit: uhhhh it probably doesn't help that it's been two days since I took my anxiety med?? why did I not take it yesterday? I don't know! I even acknowledged that I forgot to take it by evening (it's a morning med) and I still didn't take it! and there's nothing else I can do to alleviate this kind of anxiety, so now I just get to sit here in my discomfort.

I know it ain't April anymore but I am, in fact, still the fool. being sick has messed me up.

edit: feeling a little better now, thanks to my med and also my dear love 💞

Last edited:
hey youtubers can we stop with the 18+ product sponsorships on videos that have literally nothing to do with that subject, or even mature subject matter at all? I really don't like being overshare-jumpscared when I'm not expecting it. thanks.
also like. thankfully I wear earphones, but not everyone does. just throwing that out there.

also got woken up by a tornado warning just before 3am this morning 😭 it's over now but we're still under a tornado watch until 1pm

update: the watch has been extended to 8pm 🙃 storm go away already pls

Last edited:
Back