• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What's Bothering You?

I encountered my first ******* customer today as a cashier, and in just a week, I'd say that's pretty miraculous I haven't had more. He bought eight donuts, and I scanned one with a quantity of eight. He just couldn't grasp that the total amount of money shown on the screen was the total for eight donuts and not one. He had me ring up each donut individually which totaled to the same price. What a surprise.

I was trying to keep the line moving, but some people just can't grasp simple math.

Surprisingly, I managed to keep my cool.

Lowkey kinda... irritated? And it's making me more irritated that I don't know WHY I'm irritated. :/

I wish I felt like my friends liked me. I have a hard time with confidence and etc. I just.. don't feel like my friends like me sometimes ^^;; I can be real annoying, real weird.. I'm just glad I have some good ones that I DON'T ever doubt.. ;w;

I have a dentist appt today and I’m really nervous. I’m okay with the dentist but I have anxiety about a looming appointment - I have no idea why I’m like this. It’s like my body goes into freeze mode whenever I have something planned and I can’t do anything beforehand.

Just awaiting for someone to come in to work so I can leave.
Also have to deal with a universal credit call today. Just doesn't seem there's much jobs around, only people looking for teaching staff which is not my skillset or what I plan to go into. I did apply for seven jobs the other day so there's at least something I can talk to them about.
And just feeling stressed and like I'm a burden when I can't even find another job.

I know I should be enjoying my time off to do things and catch up and just arggh I dunno

It's such a shame the dead by daylight gamemode where we get to play 2 killers vs 8 survivors finishes on the 8th Aug and kinda wished it would be around for Halloween this year. Would be more fun if it was part of the halloween event so more people can play together.
Not sure how many here play the game so dunno how well that would go.

Me, having both a bipolar + BPD diagnosis: Yeah, I can see the BPD. Where's the bipo--

*has been up for an uncertain amount of hours, did several things that should make me tired but could DEFINITELY do them all over again if I wanted, impulsive behaviors, intrusive thoughts, talking very fast, isolating from friends and most social media to indulge in new plans that I will never do later*

Me: Oh. There it is.

UGHHH. This only happens once every few months-- so maybe 3-4 maybe 5 times in an entire year. I hate this feeling.. but like.. I've gotten a lot done so I guess I'm proud of myself ? 😭

I forgot people are doing work on the roof today and i didn’t realize it’d start at 9am that’s too earlu i cannot sleeep and there’s this horrible high pitched drill

I internally related so strongly to this.

Me, being an anxious bean, never liked strangers around the house to begin with. I'm not comfortable doing morning chores while squeezing around maintenance workers. Or waking up to several strangers already in the house.

We had a new room installed recently by our landlord. It was two weeks straight of those loud drill noises at 7:00 AM.

I tried using Krita art program today, but annoyingly when I imported my image (I drew something by hand and planned to use it as a reference) it wouldnt let me draw on the image (using different layer) and each time i tried drawing advance drawing colour palette would pop up :/ but i can draw fine with my drawing tablet when i had a different file with no added image :/

I hope you don't mind a response, apologies in advance. I definitely understand this feeling, manic episodes are very stressful and overwhelming to deal with. I only just recently started being treated for manic episodes, and I've lived with bipolar for at least seven years now (maybe longer but I'm not sure). if you ever need to vent about it you can send me a message anytime, please don't hesitate 🫂

I feel kinda dumb; I had no idea the sweet balloon was not new and now even though I’m happy I didn’t have it, at the same time I’m a bit bummed that it wasn’t a new balloon, not to mention pink is one of my least favorite colors. I’m hoping I’ll be able to get a couple more balloons and that I have better luck then 🤞🍀☘️.

I’m a bit upset about some stuff.

Also frustrated with my slow progress on my magnificent memories entry. I’m still stumped on what to put in one part of my drawing. I did have an idea, but with the colored pencils and pencils smearing, I don’t think it’d look good once I finish coloring that part especially since what I wanted to draw were going to be really small.

I'm feeling emotional, so apologies if my post seems... Erratic, or something. My dad decided we're going to the clinic instead of the hospital, and I had to do the phone call. It went okay, but I couldn't help but feel like some of the receptionist's responses were condescending. ("Why would you leave your [health issue] untreated if it's been going on for months?") I also got nervous and I think it showed because they asked me if I was crying... I wasn't, but I think I was on the verge because I was in pain.

My stepmom made an insensitive comment and I'm still mad about it. My parents asked my brother and I to go to the store (again). I wasn't necessarily happy about it because the pain was getting unbearable, but I didn't complain. I come back downstairs a few minutes later and start crying in my dad's arms because I couldn't ****ing handle the pain. Of course, my stepmom has to say, "I think you're crying because you don't wanna go to the store. You were fine 10 minutes ago." You also asked me why I was shaking 10 minutes ago... Ugh.

I'm still really bummed about getting a sweet balloon in the confetti event, but that's the least of my worries at this point. I want to continue working on one of my entries, but my motivation just dropped and I'm too tired/unwell to do anything anyways. I'm supposed to be eating dinner, but I just wanna sleep away my pain. My appointment isn't till next week, but I just wanna get this **** treated. I'm tired of this.

I'm tired of being asked the wrong question. Maybe I should stop venting in certain places. (I'm not talking about here.) I can't even answer said question because it stresses me out and reminds me of how many problems I have.

Anyway, I'm still trying to get my wrist to hurt less. Been trying ice and taking medicine (which I cannot tell if it's doing anything). I also had to cut a bunch of browser game dailies out of my schedule so I use my wrist less.
It's slightly better (I think??) but I still can't really use that wrist or it hurts a lot. I feel like I'm doing something wrong when I'm asleep, too.

Back